Oh Crap!

Thelus

The dog bone engine mount at the bottom at my car came apart from the sub frame. IMG-20131107-00003.jpgIMG-20131107-00005.jpg :( I'm looking at getting a new car somewhere between $13,000 and $20,000 could use some suggestions for a good car. I'm looking at getting a little white Mitsubishi Lancer.

If I had $20K to spend, I'd find a used 2011 or later, low miles Hyundai Sonata or Genesis if you're feeling like a pimp. That was what I was considering doing last year. Instead, I bought a used stratus coupe (mitsubishi, really) which has been running okay so far. Maybe one or two more years and I might change it for the former :-D .

I also like the look of the Chrysler 300C (this is Sparta edition), but not sure about reliability and interior there.

There are a fair few Chrysler 300's that are off rentals. If you care about fuel economy, a Ford Focus or the like can deliver. My sister recently got a Fiesta--only issue has been the tranny (sorry Soulzz). Otherwise it's a pretty decent little car. Do you have any specific needs? Saying $13K-20K is rather irrelevant if all we know is a budget. Do you need to tow; do you need to go offroad or on unpaved roads; do you need to haul around yourself or you and 10 of your closest friends; do you want maximum performance; do you need maximum fuel economy?

Driving subcompacts makes me feel like I'm driving a cart, and I appreciate luxury quite a bit. Also the hyundais are quite good about MPG as well.

You know that car came from Illinois. WOW. Nothing a welder can't fix.

Like Sid said save $19,700 and buy a little Lincoln buzz box. You can also play practical jokes on your neighbors with it by welding their car doors shut. What a hoot.

Like Sid said save $19,700 and buy a little Lincoln buzz box. You can also play practical jokes on your neighbors with it by welding their car doors shut. What a hoot.

that would be a really shitty joke.

Back