NVIDIA 3000 Series GPU Launch

I couldnt even get a connection to evga's website :(

It got pretty bad. By 7:58 CST, the site was chugging and when I refreshed at 8, it was crashing all over the place. The hair raising part was getting to the checkout and watching the connection reset four or five times before it finally accepted and gave me an order confirmation email.

Would be cool if I happen to get 4 cards out of the deal with the number of times I had to resubmit. Then I could sell them to the clan at cost. Wishful thinking but honestly they would just cancel the other three.

It looks like someone used it today, thank you very much! Glad you saved some money on your purchase and managed to grab one before they sold out. Enjoy that new card when you get it.

im so jealous. i was up super early and refreshed like half a second too late. by the time i refreshed the bots had crashed all the websites

I"m happy to wait for 2 reasons;
1. AMD announces/launches? their new stuff in October
2. I'm lazy and am waiting on EVGA or another vendor like Asus or MSI to launch a 3080 with a water block already mounted

I'm curious to see the 3070s hit. I'll try to get one of those next year and hopefully do a new system build.

i had a zotac card in my cart yesterday, but website crashed and didnt complete the purchase :(

looks like ill be buying it whenever i get back from deployment

i had a zotac card in my cart yesterday, but website crashed and didnt complete the purchase :(

looks like ill be buying it whenever i get back from deployment

Delvious,

It looks like the 3080s will get a significant stock replenishment in Mid October. Judging from what Steve says over at Gamers Nexus on youtube.

I deploy around then. Submarines dont have internet, so buying stuff while I'm gone is not an option lol

20162389_16_600_746.jpg

Back