[NSFW] GIT SUM!!!!!! GIT SUM!!!!!!!!!!! do you get rickrollt!?

Ass hole...........Ya that's were it got it......still not nice sixer jr.

Not sure where that was gonna take me but I'm sure it wasn't good. Thank you WOT (Web of Trust) plug-in for Firefox.

Attachments

• wot.jpg
    wot.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 289
Not sure where that was gonna take me but I'm sure it wasn't good. Thank you WOT (Web of Trust) plug-in for Firefox.

I use badass version of Avira..and have a cople other anti cold medicne on my machine just in case she gets sick...I wouldnt have posted if i had detected something, and im pretty sure everyone cares about their baby as much as i do! >.o

But do like FAST! check it ouT!!!!!!!

I love what you did here, the personal touch you added , good work. o.o Z.o Z.Z z.z -.-

Ha ha! I was showing the wife and had to explain this to her, I know it's sad, but what I had not noticed before was that when the spin counter reaches around 91 a message pops up saying "It's official, you're gay!". lol Evidently it got to that many spins before I finished explaining what she was watching....lulz

Even better, I had some photos some friends took to show the wife this morning and when I asked her if she wanted to see something amusing she replied "as long as it's not more spinning dicks, sure". lol That's classy :)

imma punch u in ur throat if i see u lol same with u heat, had my kid in my arms when i clicked those 2 links... i should have known not to trust u fuckers with links lol

.......hmmm sorry mate.....thought ya might have been familiar with the "rick rolled" term

Or how about NSFW...a clear guide, I thought, that this is R or X rated. If you see NSFW, don't open in "polite" company :)

Back