Now its my turn! :D

zara_immorta

TBG Member
Howdy everyone! My name is Zara, figured id go ahead and ramble about myself for a minute...
I am a 28 year old vet, i served in the SCARNG from 2015-2023 and with my last 2 years being inactive reserve as a 91B Wheeled vehicle mechanic. Unit 124 EN and 122 FSC in Saluda and Edgefield respectively. I have worked most of my life as a mechanic exclusively, with the last few years being a pool tech. I enjoy a myriad of hobbies and have a plethora of useful skills most of which involve working with my hands. I have tons of projects and a bit of land, i enjoy a simpler slower kind of life, with my main goal becoming completely self sustainable. I drive and ride anything with wheels on it, and if i CANT drive it, ill sure as hell try XD.
I play just about everything!!!!!! If you ever need a friend, feel free to reach out to me in the discord. My schedule is all over the place since i work on and off seasonally, and my hobbies are always taking up my time like hunting, fishing, fixing cars, driving cars, bikes, 4 wheelers, etc.
PROJECT LIST: 94 civic sedan(d14a3 euro engine, cbr600 carbs, work in progress)
93 ranger 4wd 4.9 i6 ford 300 swap. (motor blown XD) 94 prelude si 1997 cbr600 1987 ZL600 1983 cb550sc 1996 suburban th350 swap 04 ram 5.7 2wd 09 accord 2.4 exl.
Yes all of these are modified in some way, shape, or form. I know I have a problem, my fiancee tells me the same thing XD
I built my own computer, I enjoy and embrace wildlife especially the deer and squirrels ive been trying to befriend. i have a bunch of animals, and plan to have a bunch more. Next year should be the year of the goat for me but who knows, i might get a cow. XD
thats enough from me, ok byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

Feel free to shoot me a message in the discord. just @grim8125 :D. Me and a few others like to UCAV. we'd love to see you mine the salt with us :)

Howdy everyone! My name is Zara, figured id go ahead and ramble about myself for a minute...
I am a 28 year old vet, i served in the SCARNG from 2015-2023 and with my last 2 years being inactive reserve as a 91B Wheeled vehicle mechanic. Unit 124 EN and 122 FSC in Saluda and Edgefield respectively. I have worked most of my life as a mechanic exclusively, with the last few years being a pool tech. I enjoy a myriad of hobbies and have a plethora of useful skills most of which involve working with my hands. I have tons of projects and a bit of land, i enjoy a simpler slower kind of life, with my main goal becoming completely self sustainable. I drive and ride anything with wheels on it, and if i CANT drive it, ill sure as hell try XD.
I play just about everything!!!!!! If you ever need a friend, feel free to reach out to me in the discord. My schedule is all over the place since i work on and off seasonally, and my hobbies are always taking up my time like hunting, fishing, fixing cars, driving cars, bikes, 4 wheelers, etc.
PROJECT LIST: 94 civic sedan(d14a3 euro engine, cbr600 carbs, work in progress)
93 ranger 4wd 4.9 i6 ford 300 swap. (motor blown XD) 94 prelude si 1997 cbr600 1987 ZL600 1983 cb550sc 1996 suburban th350 swap 04 ram 5.7 2wd 09 accord 2.4 exl.
Yes all of these are modified in some way, shape, or form. I know I have a problem, my fiancee tells me the same thing XD
I built my own computer, I enjoy and embrace wildlife especially the deer and squirrels ive been trying to befriend. i have a bunch of animals, and plan to have a bunch more. Next year should be the year of the goat for me but who knows, i might get a cow. XD
thats enough from me, ok byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D
Oh shit, Tarkov player and a collection of cool project cars.... damn!

Next time in Discord I wanna hear about the Ranger and that Civic-- I've never heard of that engine and CBR carbs, sounds sweet.

Oh shit, Tarkov player and a collection of cool project cars.... damn!

Next time in Discord I wanna hear about the Ranger and that Civic-- I've never heard of that engine and CBR carbs, sounds sweet.
dude i got mechanic stories that could make peoples brains melt. The civic is still a work in progress, and it isnt meant to be fast, its a gas sipper, and it will have the LONGEST gearing youve ever seen in a civic, but i have like 3 cars worth of parts in my shop lmfao. The ranger is mostly a yard toy, blew the engine a couple years ago and havent had the time to mess with it XD it had a 4.0 v6 vulcan but i like making torque as soon as i start my engine so 4.9 I6 it is lmfao

Back