notice from the absentee

Nameless Ranger

Hey all,

Just wanted to drop by and let everyone know why they haven't really been seeing me on lately.

A month or two ago my buddy and I caught wind of someone hearing our bandcamp page and wanted us to record a new album and they would throw it on their label. So, fast forward to now. We don't live exactly near each other (he's a 3 hour drive away from me) so we just write bits and pieces and send them back and forth. This is a very tedious process when it comes to trying to write songs. And with that comes a lot of time investment. So, for those of you who were used to seeing me regularly. This is why I haven't been around.

Sorry that I haven't been able to respond quickly to ban requests and dealing with some of the vermin that enters into our servers. I've tried to get to them as soon as I could but, @ChromeLightsaber & @Soulzz have usually taken care of it by the time I see them.

I still hop on Insurgency and BF2/3 maps every so often (maybe once or twice a week for about an hour) Hopefully I'll see some of y'all around.

Hey all,

Just wanted to drop by and let everyone know why they haven't really been seeing me on lately.

A month or two ago my buddy and I caught wind of someone hearing our bandcamp page and wanted us to record a new album and they would throw it on their label. So, fast forward to now. We don't live exactly near each other (he's a 3 hour drive away from me) so we just write bits and pieces and send them back and forth. This is a very tedious process when it comes to trying to write songs. And with that comes a lot of time investment. So, for those of you who were used to seeing me regularly. This is why I haven't been around.

Sorry that I haven't been able to respond quickly to ban requests and dealing with some of the vermin that enters into our servers. I've tried to get to them as soon as I could but, @ChromeLightsaber & @Soulzz have usually taken care of it by the time I see them.

I still hop on Insurgency and BF2/3 maps every so often (maybe once or twice a week for about an hour) Hopefully I'll see some of y'all around.

Right on..
I just started a band in April....
(Guitar)

Back