Not banned but not sure where to ask this:

Need an admin to respond for the official word but like Vengeance to the best of my knowledge C4 & claymores on flags is permitted

Any weapon in the game that is on the server is allowed. The only rule we implement about C4 is the high roofing with and C4 hopping, (which hopping is pretty much impossible now anyways in BF2). As far as I know you can't hop and throw C4 or Mines or anything any longer in BF2. Mega will know for sure on that.

Placing and using claymores at flags is an acceptable defense or attack mechanism designed into the game. If someone thinks it's noobish, well that's their opinion. Opinions are like assholes, we all have one, having one does not make it a rule though.

Any weapon in the game that is on the server is allowed. The only rule we implement about C4 is the high roofing with and C4 hopping, (which hopping is pretty much impossible now anyways in BF2). As far as I know you can't hop and throw C4 or Mines or anything any longer in BF2. Mega will know for sure on that.

Placing and using claymores at flags is an acceptable defense or attack mechanism designed into the game. If someone thinks it's noobish, well that's their opinion. Opinions are like assholes, we all have one, having one does not make it a rule though.
I didnt say it was noobish, tho it can be annoying as hell lol, by high roofing do u mean getting up on a rooftop and dropping then detonating? I defended myself on one such low platform, the guy was climbing to knife me so i dropped C4 and blew him up some. Not a lot, just a lil bit. I think he liked it though

High Roofing = jumping on a illegal roof = roofs not accessible by ladders/platforms. In other words, roofs that can only be accessed by spec ops with c4. In other servers being on some roofs without ladders, but accessible via supply create/nade jumping is aloud. In ours NOT. Fast clarified this in another post. Basically we want to encourage team/squad play in our servers.

As for c4 use, see Bob's reply. Everything goes, except of course, team killing.

you mean when i see fast laying down throwing ammo out for me i cant throw a couple c4 under him and shoot him at the enemy??? its so much fun that way.

Back