Noobinatorss (No recoil hack)

sarentack

Got this video and am pretty sure that is a no recoil hack, had earlier footage where he had a scoped M1 I believe it was and it would not show recoil either at times.

Someone told me that part of the no recoil hacks comes packaged with a wall hack also, dont know if thats true or not, so I took video of derps who I suspect is a wall hacker, but it didnt look like his gun had no recoil, hard to really tell though, but I am pretty certain noobinatorss is a hacker.

So you may want to look into the PB SS to see if anything can be found on Derps as well, not too sure about him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUDmmLw7Xc

The first 30 seconds looked pretty suspicious, although I don't know if it's enough.

Well that particular gun I know has more recoil then that, I use it sometimes since its in one of my slots.

But I got some other footage of the game before of him using the M1 with scope and sometimes their no recoil on it, not even any sway which I found odd.

I had the privilege of picking up his gun in one of the games, before I really started to keep an eye on him, it had alot more recoil then what he had, ill get that video uploaded shortly.

Heres is the rest of the evidence.

I also tested these guns out in my own server I set up just for it, make sure I wasnt going crazy, you can try this to, and their way more recoil then what this guy had, obvious one of his perks was iron lungs to as seen in the video, I tried replicating it, couldnt, I fairly certain its no recoil.

The video should be available shortly since youtube is going through its hourly maintenance it seems, so whenever I can upload it I will.

The recoil on the stg-44 is very low his looks fine there, also his BAR recoils alot for him firing single shots which is normal. As far as the wallhack aspect only the shot thru the metal towards the beginning looks suspect, however it doesnt look definate, would need to see more video of the same to be sure.

The Bar is of another player.

You can test the STG and M1 With scope out and find theirs alot more recoil then what is shown, I am a STG users on occasions myself and I know it has more recoil then that.

one aspect of this game is I should not be seeing someone aim and shoot where it looks like I am watching someone in Delta Force 2 or any Delta Force game where no such thing as recoil or sway exist like I see here.

I dunno, I am getting more opinions on it, I know out of all the players his recoil was near non existant and non existent at times. I know M1 has more recoil then that, but I will investigate further.

Back