[BF4] No more TBG Dragon Teeth?

Crotan

Did you guys dump your Dragon Teeth server?

Don't see it listed anymore, real bummer loved your server. Played on it pretty much exclusively.

Would be surprised to find out it was your least used BF4 server? Was always waiting in queue, when I jumped on.

Yep I'm not seeing it either anymore. That server stayed full, wasn't a smart move if you guys removed it

In the last few months, our DT server went from 40s to almost 130....it has taken a hit, and we have made room for a Hardline server. This is sad to many regulars, but this decision has been heavily weighed. TBG members/admin are low traffic in that server, and many roof glitchers go un-punished. as iguanidon has said, fasty may be able to shed some light on it.

Dragon teeth was one of our weakest servers and not being utilized by our members. Our members wanted more option for hard line and that'd what we did. Of course any regular would not like the idea. If we took out a different server other people would have said something about that too.

Dragon teeth was going to change to bf4s last dlc or gunmaster mode anyway so it was inevitable.

I do apologize for the inconvenience but we can't just stack servers after servers specially in battlefield they are expensive and resourceful to run

fair enough on all accounts. Just sad to see it go.

What about just keeping it and just adding another Server for hardline? You guys are running a dedicated Box right? What does a 64 slot BF4 running for slots on a box i believe its around $25.00 if I'm correct, we paid $50.00 a month for 140 slots when we had our dedicated box a year ago, I'm willing to donated that $25.00 a month if you keep the dragon server.

There is an issue with cost of it all. EA added a bunch of new restrictions for Hardline. Fasty knows more.

Sadly it's not just about having a box. We can only have so many servers on a box before all the servers on that box take a performance hit. I'm glad you really enjoyed the server and sorry for the impact on it being gone.

I was a regular on the Dragons Teeth server - it was my favorite by a long stretch... so much that I wanted it to continue. I hope TBG doesn't mind me plugging this, but I bought a 64-player server a couple nights ago that I'm working to setup to be just like the old server:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf...c627917e89/SBF-24-7-DRAGONS-TEETH-www-sbf-io/

I'd love to see people come back to the server.

ed: For the regulars that were there, I'd be happy to setup a new rotation of admins that could help keep glitchers in check.

Fast might be able to give you some configuration tips.

That would be greatly appreciated. Admittedly, game servers are not my forte.

SOOO sorry to see this server go. It was nearly always full during "normal" hours. Lots of elite players. Really a sad day.

Will never ever play "Hardline".

Did you guys dump your Dragon Teeth server?

Don't see it listed anymore, real bummer loved your server. Played on it pretty much exclusively.

Would be surprised to find out it was your least used BF4 server? Was always waiting in queue, when I jumped on.

I was a regular on the Dragons Teeth server - it was my favorite by a long stretch... so much that I wanted it to continue. I hope TBG doesn't mind me plugging this, but I bought a 64-player server a couple nights ago that I'm working to setup to be just like the old server:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf...c627917e89/SBF-24-7-DRAGONS-TEETH-www-sbf-io/

I'd love to see people come back to the server.

ed: For the regulars that were there, I'd be happy to setup a new rotation of admins that could help keep glitchers in check.

SOOO sorry to see this server go. It was nearly always full during "normal" hours. Lots of elite players. Really a sad day.

Will never ever play "Hardline".

Made an account just to post -- that server was really the ONLY one that I played consistently. I'll gladly donate money to get it back or help w/ the new server that pievendor started.

I made the announcement in the server for a whole day that it was going offline. We could have worked something out if you guyscame here sooner :( If you volunteered to donate for that server cost on its own (75), it wouldnt have been a problem. I will give some tips to pievendor so he can set it up the way we had ours (more or less)

Do check out gunmaster and new bf4 dlc server when it comes out. :)

Back