No dlc [TBGclan.com] - RUSH ALL BF4 MAPS | NO LAG | STATS

when the server picks up again, we will definitely add it back. Having DLC makes it harder to seed.

As someone who seeds your server quite often (along with the Snow and HYDR platoons) the only reason we would play the TBG is it has DLC and we/I dont feel like dealing with MGRA stacks.
MI is going to be seeded pretty much always.
REV admins are just bad.
ATR is always seeded later in the day.
TBG just does not get seeded... I dont have a problem helping seed but I have no reason to seed a non DLC server with MI being perfectly good.
And TBG is probably the easiest server to get going so again I really dont have a problem helping seed.

Either way thanks for running a server that i'm pretty sure most of your community does not use pretty easily makes my number one slot for US rush servers.

I appreciate the willingness to seed. I'll place the DLC back on however if after a while no sign of improvement, we'll go back and take baby steps once again.

Looks like Rush has lost the interest in many players, and also losing some BF4 players to other games.

Hi, I was away from my computer for a few months, due to surgery. I came back to find your BF4 Rush Server is now gone. I am sorry to see it go. I really enjoyed playing on your server. I too was a seeder of the server (When I had my PC on). I know most people went to the new BF1, but I can't right now and still will play BF4. Thanks for the great times!!! I'll see other games you support and see if I have them and join in....otherwise I'll see you all in a server sometime!!

Back