newspaper artcle about my accident.

ErikStenger

* A Madison man was flown by medical helicopter to MetroHealth Medical Center in Cleveland after he was ejected from his vehicle during a crash, Painesville police Sgt. Anthony Powalie said.

The 20-something driver was bleeding and appeared to have head injuries, Powalie said. No passengers were in the vehicle.

Witnesses said the driver was traveling eastbound on Route 2 near Grand River at a "very high rate of speed" when his vehicle rolled about three times, Powalie said.

"Witnesses said he was driving erratically and weaving in and outside of traffic, traveling on the right berm of the freeway passing cars," Powalie said.

The Madison man's 2002 Oldsmobile Bravada was disabled and debris littered the interstate.

The crash remains under investigation and police have yet to determine the cause.

Dude are you going to be in deep shit about this? I mean...

"very high rate of speed"
"driving erratically and weaving in and outside of traffic"

Was that referring to your car??

No jail time just fees.I was charged for three things.Speeding,failed to control veihcle and the third thing dont remember.I didnt hit anybody. I dont remember the accident. I had TBI (tramadic brain injury),right lung had collasped is back to normal,fractered my ribs and my neck,broke my nose set back at the scene. My right eye was injuryed.It was misalined should heal by Jan. The paramedics and my first doctor I had said didn't think I would make it. I was discharged after two months. Earlier then they expected. I couldn't walk till three days I before lefted. I went to a wheelchair when I lefted ,then a walker now to a cane and some walking on my own.The next and last step totally walking on my own which will happen in couple months or less. The only medication I have is a blood thinner for the blood clot I had near my lungs. Feb. 15 is the last on that.

Erik, we are sure happy that you made it. Just be careful from now on. 028 Get better. 047

[quote1224385279=ErikStenger]
* A Madison man was flown by medical helicopter to MetroHealth Medical Center in Cleveland after he was ejected from his vehicle during a crash, Painesville police Sgt. Anthony Powalie said.

The 20-something driver was bleeding and appeared to have head injuries, Powalie said. No passengers were in the vehicle.

Witnesses said the driver was traveling eastbound on Route 2 near Grand River at a "very high rate of speed" when his vehicle rolled about three times, Powalie said.

"Witnesses said he was driving erratically and weaving in and outside of traffic, traveling on the right berm of the freeway passing cars," Powalie said.

The Madison man's 2002 Oldsmobile Bravada was disabled and debris littered the interstate.

The crash remains under investigation and police have yet to determine the cause.

[/quote1224385279]

Woulda made for an awesome mentos commercial.

This past thursday my right eye is going back to normal. It was looking to the right while my left eye has always been normal. Today therpy I was the first to use the expensive version of the wiifit balance board.

shit erik, were just glad your OK, and alive, thank God.

you know traffice accidents are bad when they bring Medivac to the scene

On Dec. 18 the officer dropped off my ticket. OVI and reckless operation. Went to court Jan. 8. I pleaded no contest since I don't the accident. The judge dropped the reckless operation charge. The OVI charge still stands. That is total BS IMO. The bad part is takes me 35 minutes to get to work. Why would I drink before work. I would get fired and/or suspended. I was at work for an hour. I didn't appear drunk to anyone inclulding my grandmother,mother/co-worker, other co-workers ,security guard ,both my boss and lead. They all said that I didn't appear drunk. OVI is two or three steps below DUI. They toke me to the nearest hospital. They toke my blood sample for testing, then lifeflighted me another hospital.
I
m spending three days in a hotel a Alcohol/Drug intervention. So I don't go to jail for three days starting on my birthday. Startng thursday evening to sunday evening in the hotel. I'll be spending (useless)time there. I'll be back playing monday.

I forgot to add that I talked to my grandmother a half-hour before I went to work. She said I wasn't slurring my speech at all. Thats why her and my mom thinks that OVI charge was bull.

72 hours of don't drink and drive film and speeches. There were people young as 19 there. I don't need any further evalution and no programs that have to do. No signs of becoming an addict to alcohol. DRRRR. I was free to go. No jail for me.

I wasn't charged with OVI. It was that I was over the limit. I was .125 and .08 was the limit. Other people that I was with they're limits were higher like 2.2. So I must of had some the night before and was still in my system. Even though I was sober the next day.

[quote1232434675=BOT#00001]
[quote1224385279=ErikStenger]

[/quote1224385279]

Woulda made for an awesome mentos commercial.

[/quote1232434675]

BOT's my hero. Sometimes. But most of the time I hate him :). I hate Meat, too. But I miss Meaty.

Painsville cops can be dicks. I know. My cousin is Lake county Sheriff and he always complains about locals.

But Glad to hear that things are going better.

If my body landed on the other half of the bridge. 3 more feet I would been in sheriff land.

And on top of this I was laid-off yesterday. I haven't had disability checks since the second week of january.

I just found out that I now have a little sister. My dad is a fucking moron. He's 50 years old and now has a baby to take care of.

Back