New star wars battlefront trailer

Free DLC
On December 8, a month after launch, Star Wars Battlefront owners will receive a free add-on for the game that adds another planet to the location line-up.
Called Battle of Jakku, the DLC is set on the desert planet that made its first appearance in teasers for The Force Awakens. (Check our Star Wars wiki for everything we know about Jakku.)
Fans who pre-order Battlefront get the DLC a week early, on December 1.

Battlefront producer Craig Mcleod told IGN that the Battle of Jakku DLC is the only way Star Wars fans can experience this battle, which takes place a year following the Battle of Endor, making it the bridge between Return of the Jedi and The Force Awakens.
"This really ties in what we’re doing with the Original Trilogy era with The Force Awakens," said Mcleod, who also confirmed that more Battlefront content would be coming post-launch.

While it touches on Original Trilogy events, Star Wars Battlefront won't feature Prequel Trilogy elements like characters, settings, or vehicles.

Star Wars Celebration: Battlefront Does Not Have Space Battles, Prequel Era - IGN News
01:29

Star Wars Battlefront won't feature space battles, either, as DICE wants to focus instead on "planetary battles."

Mcleod explained, "It’s all about the epic planetary battles and getting that right. Fighting with X-Wings and TIE Fighters, we have that. It’s taken in the atmosphere. This is something we discussed with Lucasfilm and they were happy to be on board with that."

Via IGN

Whoa.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Has anyone located some real gameplay footage? All the videos I watch are just the release trailer with old star wars gameplay footage.

We'll see gameplay footage as soon as we start getting to the game expo events for the year.

im holding off buying any other games till this hopefully others are gonna be playing I got hardline and GTAv and not all that impressed with either but also bored with BF4

im holding off buying any other games till this hopefully others are gonna be playing I got hardline and GTAv and not all that impressed with either but also bored with BF4

Yep, I'm with you on that. I'm still waiting for a new game to give me that wow experience again. Just like WoW,BF, and UO gave me when I first tried them.

Behind the scenes MoCap expert footage. First look:

(that shit never gets old)

Nice trailer! The problem is I know it won't play like it looks in the trailer. I'm not much of a gambler but since it uses Frostbite 3, I would bet that there will be random chatbox lag like in BF4 and Hardline. In addition, I'm pretty confident countermeasures won't always work and I'm certain dying behind cover will still be a thing

What I'm trying to say is, if Frostbite 3 was fixable, DICE or R2-D2 would have done it by now :)

Well Mex, from all the booze you drink, you are gambling with your liver? So why not gamble with the game?

Happy tres de mayo!

get in the server tee I challenge you to a knife, and I haven't slept all night. it's not populated at the moment but fack it

Back