new server

Krazy_fanboy

With the bungie games being such a great hit I'd like to suggest possibly looking at a bow/knife only server.

Would love to see what others think

Would be great but we don't have room for another bf4 server unless we get a standalone server and that would be $74 for a 64. We had a pistol knife server for couple months and did not do well. Late in this game its hard to get a new server going anyway

Fasty with the ML guys banning the bow it might be possible to try pistols/knives/bows server again but it would have to come at the expense of one of our current ones. The question is would our membership go for that and really support it?

That's a risk to kill a populated server for something that most likely won't work. And if we put it back to old rotation it may never be as populated as before.I rather see us invest in another server and see how it does. If it didn't do well close to a year ago I'm not sure how it will help now dont think bow would play a factor. Not trying to be a dick but just being a little realistic.

We could invest for 32 slot server and see how it does. Going to require 45 $ to cover for server and rconnet expense if we do

I think it would only work as a 64 server, and cannibalizing one of our servers is the risk. I would only consider taking it if 20+ of our members really supported it, and I do not think that is the case. I would like to hear from others though.

It has been a smashing success in these games, but through heavy promotion. I could offer mine and discuss the upgrade difference, but to make it work, my server would need to fall under the Rconnet umbrella for weapon restriction plugins.

I agree, with the other pistol and knife servers banning the bow if we did a bow pistol knife it could work. id be in full support as it seems to be all im playing lately. im sure others that are on this pistol knife kick will back it help kick start it and whatever. but im also with you on this late in the game don't wanna risk a server that has population as most that play pistols only have there go to server just like when we tried metro on the locker rotation just a few days back we seen how that worked out for the third time. im also not sure how the pistol players would accept a TBG pistols only since we are "god like" and at times have had to remove our tags just to get a round in without all the hackusations

I will have to agree we dont want to throw a monkey wrench in a server that is self sustaining and populates it self.

i like the maps we have played in a rotation with pistol knife bow only in squad deathmatch., It would be bitching. I might play BF4 agaion and do that last 50% of lvl 99 i need for c100

I +1 this idea, but -1 for cannabalizing one of our current servers.
We would have a fuckton of unhappy/sad regulars.

But if we were to get 20 +1s for this, what server would be on the chopping block?

now this is just a suggestion and would have to be ok with @Bungied2theTree we could help get his server out with a Hunger games style with bows and knife yes I would +1 this server for hungers games an option we could have is asking Bungie to change server name and see how the server idea will take place of pistols, knives, and da bow just an idea but @Bungied2theTree will have to be up for it it will be his call on that and would save the clan what 7- some bucks for a brand new server we may have that as an option just throwing that out there

Then that server will be populated and then maybe for the ONE night that we do the BUNGIE GAMES we will get a lot of recruits and pub players in TS and participating which would even be more awesome!

A fun idea. Though I'm not ready for the event to get much bigger while I am still flying solo. I'm still trying to get my things back in order from the weekend.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424721311.721703.jpg

My desk was a busy place. 20 or so pm's sent yesterday alone. I love my games. I am open certainly to getting my server used more than a few times a month. Ultimately that is beyond my call.

It would need to be rolled under the TBG Rconnet umbrella for weapon restriction plug-ins. I certainly can't shell out for that subscription.

Flown by iRaven using Tapatalk.

I could get your server registered with rconnet but I would need your all details regarding to your server.

Fasty, send me a pm with what you need. I can get you that when I got home from work. If I ever get out. Driver and monitor Shortage had us all running extra runs.

Flown by iRaven using Tapatalk.

even if we were to talk to bungie and convert his server into a bow/knife only server and get some plug ins going to restrict weapons and get the @yell commands when someone gets knifed etc etc. I think it was just fun getting on with a bunch of members and just bsing and not having to pull the weight of your team although it did suck when sides got one sided with fearless :p Random.org sucks and isnt random half the time.

With new games coming out and TBG getting new servers I believe this should just be a phase to entertain us and not a financial burden to either TBG or bungie/myself.

Back