New patch out!

Soulzz

Founder
Retired Founder
800+ MB folks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

@Soulzz Just saw that.. Drolling over it and thinking about calling in sick to work haha.. see you in game Saturday.

Yea I want to play badly. Scopes, new mp additions, admin stuff. FUCK

NEW UPDATES TO VERSION 4!

Update 4.1 Hotfix:

We are releasing a 4.1 hotfix right now!

It addresses the following:
  • Fixed player counts not reporting properly in steam.
  • Fixed server config parsing issues.
  • Fixed a layer of fools road which had incorrect spawning rules and unlimited kits.
  • Removed server messages from single player.
  • Other minor bug and crash fixes.
Both servers and clients will need to update.

A note to server admins, please change the property name of MaxNumPlayers to MaxPlayers in Server.cfg now. This property will now parse properly.

Update 4.2 Hotfix:

• Added a SERVERCONFIGSDIR command line parameter to allow server providers to specify a custom config directory location once more.
  • Added a server performance profiling command that will be used to aid with easier performance profiling on servers who volunteer to partake in it.
  • Fix to a bug in banning functionality that caused some bans to not persist.
  • Optimized design of the Map player and medic icons.
  • Various other smaller bugfixes.

Problems... Game would not launch several times today. eac error? server disconnected when not full.wont load into some other servers. very few people online today
I believe some of this was starting last night when second update happened. No one in our servers today really,dont know if that is why or not

Try manually restarting steam

Say on Squad forums you can try to verify integrity of your game files, if that doesn't work it was recommend to do full uninstall and reinstall.

They had a 100 slot server up today for testing, was in Germany.. laggy as shit and they had graphics turned to prob worst setting possible.. played it for one round. But game admin on there said they are near allowing 100 slot servers after more testing... I hope they do vehicles first.

2016-02-10_00001.jpg

Back