New Map

stop spamming a new thread on every "new map" you find.

its not new, its a modded map. Its not official and those other threads you posted are not official, anyone can do.

Most of those custom maps suck ridiculously epic ass - like full of glitches, unbalanced, floating objects, cut-off objects, etc.

BF2142 is slowly dying as it is anyway.

sorry, didn't know how to go about that. never tried to post clips like that before. should i have put them all together?

dying like Tribes did?
Oh that makes me sad,, wait slipping into denial and

Tribes is not dead,, it's it's just resting for a little while, it'll wake up you'll see..

I'm still holding onto at least a little hope that IA will follow through and deliver on PlayTribe.com

people may say battlefield is dying I disagree in fact cause bc2 is a pos. people enjoy 2142. BC2 all they do is suffer through the buggiest junk out because its "new". Call of duty with a battlefield label on it.......
and also everytime i hear a high ranked player in 2142 say "its dying" it troubles me because whoever reads it then carries that to the game. 2142 might be dead to some of you because you have logged 4000 hours(or actually like BC2) on it and its no fun anymore. For some of us its not so worn out.

don't bash on call of duty I love it! Except Mw2! New COD coming in NOV will be amazing Its Not infinity ward guys, you can breathe :D

Not alot of people play 2142 anymore but thats ever since BC2 came out, ya that pos. If they ever get around putting that patch that was announced over a year ago we would see more traffic, obviously.

To many surprise, Bf2 still has over 10000 people playing and think that is a better game than BC2 (I hope BC2 lovers don't start hating :p )

Honestly, BC2 is not ever going to be what BF2142 was for me. Yes, it's new and stuff, but the model that they've chosen - based on choke points, and more "twitch" gameplay - is something which completely lacks scale. BC2 is alright, but it doesn't feel "big" as a Battlefield game should imo.

Basically, it's a game of who will outspam and outflank the other team through the 3-4 routes you can take between objectives.

Unfortunately, the model is also not very rewarding for people who play "for the objective." BF2/2142 had the people who would only play for themselves, but imo those people hurt the team a LOT more in BC2.

For me, BC2 is just a lot more unpleasant to play, for the simple reason that there's not many options and not big enough for real strategy. Maybe there can be a bit of tactics, but most of the game consists of you getting shot in a choke point, and... you run and get shot in the same choke point over and over and over and over and over and then the round's over.

Not alot of people play 2142 anymore but thats ever since BC2 came out, ya that pos. If they ever get around putting that patch that was announced over a year ago we would see more traffic, obviously.

I agree the patch will help sustain and strengthen the remaining player base by removing the divide or segmentation the NS expansion introduced.
Not to mention resolving errors and Server stability issues introduced by 1.5 or the minor compatibility issues that occur between 2142, 2142 w/NS or Deluxe edition versions.
With any luck it may cause a fair number of old players to return and even a few new ones..

as long as I have a group of people to play with in 2142 i'll be playing it until BF3 comes out.
You're right BC2 is Call of Duty with a Battlefield label on it, not my type of game personally.

Back