New killingfloor 2 footage revealed

I haven't had the chance to play this but it looks pretty cool. Is it just and endless wave of zombies mixed in with chaos?
Killing Floor 2 looks scary..maybe too scary (hint-crawlers).

Crawlers which actually crawl on the ceilings/walls would be awesome. Not sure if I'm hoping for too much :p .

Regardless, I'll most likely be getting this as early as possible upon "Early access" release :) .

1282786204310.jpg

The people playing are so bad that it hurts the eyes, but the game looks like it's shaping up nicely :) .

we will be able to host killingfloor server when early release comes.

I think default is 6 slots but with mods you can raise it to 40.

April 21... lol. That's my birthday. How odd.

I don't think I've bought anything on release since NS2 like 3 years ago (I guess I did kickstart a couple of things), but this looks like a worthy splurge.

Fuck me.

They started handing out random beta keys via twitter and other(?) places (generally social media?) yesterday. I don't think they'll convert to the full game, or even early access, but I'm not sure.

Also, I wanted to see some other classes and got pretty fucking annoyed at the pcgamer shit spectating a really bad commando THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE VIDEO, which is okay, but I wanted to see support, sharpshooter, berserker, and firebug... so, apparently firebug and sharpshooter are being "rethought" and possibly split into more classes, there will be 10 classes, and the only ones in beta are commando, support, berserk, and medic... also limited weapons in the beta.

Anyway, after browsing some shitty videos of noobs asking questions that you ask on the first playthrough, TotalBiscuit delivered again.

Boss footage at ~30min (apparently one of many available bosses in the final game, so there's no just one anymore?!?). And after the boss footage... SUPPORT and commentary (~40 min in -> ) ! (which is probably my favorite class along with sharp in KF).

Enjoy.

Also if someone gets a beta key I will sell my anus to you for it. Maybe.

Fuck me.

They started handing out random beta keys via twitter and other(?) places (generally social media?) yesterday. I don't think they'll convert to the full game, or even early access, but I'm not sure.

Also, I wanted to see some other classes and got pretty fucking annoyed at the pcgamer shit spectating a really bad commando THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE VIDEO, which is okay, but I wanted to see support, sharpshooter, berserker, and firebug... so, apparently firebug and sharpshooter are being "rethought" and possibly split into more classes, there will be 10 classes, and the only ones in beta are commando, support, berserk, and medic... also limited weapons in the beta.

Anyway, after browsing some shitty videos of noobs asking questions that you ask on the first playthrough, TotalBiscuit delivered again.

Boss footage at ~30min (apparently one of many available bosses in the final game, so there's no just one anymore?!?). And after the boss footage... SUPPORT and commentary (~40 min in -> ) ! (which is probably my favorite class along with sharp in KF).

Enjoy.

Also if someone gets a beta key I will sell my anus to you for it. Maybe.

I have been trying like crazy to get my hands on a key...but failing miserablly

Back