New Here with questions

GEBrown

Hello there everyone. I'm new and have a few questions about this site.

Does every one see the ads that pop up from the bottom and show on various pages? Or does this disable with membership and/or donations?

I've set up recurring donations for slots and all, does this go toward the payment for the servers and sites, or do I need to donate with the other Donate tab to help pay for them? And I notice some people have a Donated box below their name, did my reserve slots donation not go through since I don't see the box or my name in the donations list. I want to be sure my donations get to the servers and site. I don't want to see this great community not get paid for.

And what's the difference between reserve slots monthly donations and the VIP status donations?

I like to support the sites and servers I play on and hope TBG is always available. Have a GREAT day and stay alive everyone.

Greetings!

1. The ads are there for unregistered and guest roles. Everyone else above that role does not get them, including recruits I believe.
2. All of the money that is donated to TBG goes directly to our servers, our forum and anytrhing else we need. Can you provide a screenshot of the Donations under someones name? It may be a title that says "Donator" but rest assured if you went through the process correctly for reserve slot that is where it will go.
3. There is no difference between the two. They are the same thing.

Hope this helps!

Greetings!

1. The ads are there for unregistered and guest roles. Everyone else above that role does not get them, including recruits I believe.
2. All of the money that is donated to TBG goes directly to our servers, our forum and anytrhing else we need. Can you provide a screenshot of the Donations under someones name? It may be a title that says "Donator" but rest assured if you went through the process correctly for reserve slot that is where it will go.

Hope this helps!
1628007040777.png
Shows the donations thus far for the month but not my name. I just wanted to be sure my donation was getting into the system.
1628007267570.png
This shows that I donated using the monthly recurring upgrades but didn't show in the donations list on the home page. GEBrown

View attachment 18025Shows the donations thus far for the month but not my name. I just wanted to be sure my donation was getting into the system.View attachment 18026This shows that I donated using the monthly recurring upgrades but didn't show in the donations list on the home page. GEBrown

Thats fine. Upgrades don't feed into the donation box due to the way it is setup I believe. @Matt-aka-FAST can confirm.

Greetings!

Hope this helps!
I'm registered but still see the ads everywhere.

Back