new exploit in 2142/bf2

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
Donator
You mess with your files to get this done, you add some sort of code line (obviously wont show it here) to one of your files, not sure again which one. I saw on a forum how those bitches do it. But be on a lookout. We saw it in our server today and im sure there is many more to come. You will notice it just like Balls Lex and I did. I thought i was intoxicated or something. When the apc is driving as fast as a the little car you know they are exploiting. Ban them on the friken spot, no mercy.
Thanks

I was googling this and saw it's supposed to speed up the APC to 5x the normal speed and it can be done with the FAV's 5x as well. I guess it's some sort of glitch technically and not a hack. Although when you alter the code I would consider that a hack. More fun stuff to look out for.

It was moving fast, but I led that bitch just like a 10point; and I hit him. That thing was movin really noticeable. Did we ever figure who was driving the one today

I saw this on our server a month ago or something, so I was like WTF.

It is said that you can do it by binding the APC "forward" to the mouse scroll wheel. What you do then is just scroll the wheel up and the APC should accelerate like a motherfucker.

I haven't seen it done with an FAV but it must be a sight to behold moving at 5x its normal speed lol. The APC was weird enough for me.

Let me know if the scroll wheel trick works for anyone, I haven't tried it yet personally.

In any case, it shouldn't be done in a ranked game...

I dont think that would work. Accelerate is Accelerate. With the mouse wheel you would always be scrolling to get the effect of the W key.

I don't know, I'm pretty sure you can pod surf the same way from what I've read in forum posts.

Yeah I actually saw this glitch back 2 months ago in a European server I was playing in, its absolutely ridiculous to be in the APC while its rolling that fast. thats actually how I first noticed it. I was like
"hey wait a minute...................WOW THIS SHIT IS FLYING!"

its really funny to see the apc scramble about like a cockroach and run over people and team kill them because they don't realize that because the apc is moving faster its easier to team kill people. I also had a guy flip his apc over on and rolled it down the hill into a lake.

but as I digress, ill make sure that we ban them biches on sight

WAIT WAIT WAIT - before you start banning people for this - I GOTTA TRY IT!!!!!!!!!

i noticed what Sixer was talking about in one of the WCK servers. i was on pac side and jumped in a jeep. went faster then the EU gunship. befor the round ended the server crashed

Back