New content for BFH tomorrow

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
New DLC with new maps and weapons. New mode. We'll probably try out premium on our current server with the new mode including hotwire.

Sorry to say this FAST. ...
I don't plan on playing it, as a "Battlefield" game the concept of cops and robbers fails compared to military themed games. Like bf2 bf3 and bf4.

Honestly, you can ignore the fact they let them put a Battlefield Sticker on it. The only other similarity is the engine used to run it.

are we implementing the new modes on our server I have yet to decide if ima play enough to warrant premium cause I sure aint gonna buy dlc one by one

are we implementing the new modes on our server I have yet to decide if ima play enough to warrant premium cause I sure aint gonna buy dlc one by one

The updates came this morning but created big problems so they reverted back. There is no DLC or new content yet. It was delayed

EA/DICE has required that we roll servers back to R4 due to problems on their end that prevented players from connecting. We have done this now. If you have made changes through the "Easy setup" page, you may need to revert these for your server to work properly again.

Where I come from BFH stand for big fucking hammer which is what you need to take to you're PC if you install battlefield hardline

I really enjoyed it. Smooth and fun. Just haven't had time to play much of anything.

I did like playing it. However its really hard to find a server with anyone on it anymore. I set my filter to look for any hardline hotwire game last week and there was basically nothing.

I did see the TBG server listed and tried it. It had an abnormally high ping time that I do not get with the TBG BF4 servers. Is it hosted by the same provider? Seems like its a different more laggy route to\from me.

Back