MNGO

User name: MNGO

What is your in game ALIAS(es) MNGOMango

Which game is it? Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: (if applicable) 76561198298458914

Server name that you were banned on All TBG servers

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned No clue

Admin that banned you (If you remember) No clue

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I was banned while offline for multiple days, prior to my ban I was discussing how many cheaters showed up in TBG servers and was voicing my frustration since there was TBG members in the server

Any additional comments you would like to add? I was never given a reason why I was banned, I don't have any infractions, and have never received even a verbal warning from staff.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
yes

I guess im not banned??? I am suddenly able to connect with no issue Instantly after posting my appeal

We dont just lift bans from all servers, when we ban you from all servers, we usually arent lifting those, so lets not assume we lifted right after your appeal and assume you were never banned to begin with.

In the future take screenshot of the message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back