Need help with WaW server

ArmyEngineer

Hi all, My dad plays a lot on your COD WAW server and said he's been kicked... not banned.

I couldnt really help him due to being at training with the Army... but I just recently got back and he brought it up again over dinner tonight so I thought I'd hop on here and see what happened...

He didnt swear or cheat... but when he joins, it kicks him for "Previous Kick/Ban" and say's its for 97000 minutes...... Im not 100% sure of his gamertag right now but if it is needed to fix this, Ill get it.. Im pretty sure its NightSt4lker the last e may be a "3" not sure..

Just wondering why he was temp. banned & if this could be fixed?

Thanks!

He's not on PBBans. Checking the logs.

97000 minutes left i would say he fell victim to our word filter. racial slurs arent permitted but he said n1galt. no idea what he was saying there but i looked at the chat log and doesnt seem to be a racist remark so i will remove it. he should be good to go within 10 mins

97000 minutes left i would say he fell victim to our word filter. racial slurs arent permitted but he said n1galt. no idea what he was saying there but i looked at the chat log and doesnt seem to be a racist remark so i will remove it. he should be good to go within 10 mins

yeah, thats it!! He said his last comment was "nice one n1galt" which is the name of another player in the server that killed him!

Thanks guys!

yea that would explain it lol. enjoy your training. :D

I can tell I am on WAW the most of any admin and NightSt4lker as always been cool with me,

But Soulzz I have seen this same issue with Davoito last night,he said his comp locked up and then when he tried to rejoin it kept saying he was banned, But after a few trys he got back in. So I don't know what the deal with that was.

But as far as NightSt4lker, his a good player and a reg,no reason for a kick or ban.

Plus I have seen a lot of PB kicks for updates and out of date drive or wrong drivers and such.

yea that would explain it lol. enjoy your training. :D

I left for basic training in Jan. so NO lol.. ive never been as cold as I was then, in my life!!! Below 20 almost everyday with a wind chill of the mid teen's... that was at Ft. Sill, OK.

Back