Need a new mouse!

Shooz

Hey guys!

I've been a die hard user of the Razer Naga Epic series for like....too long. I have gone through at least 1 mouse a year with them (only ever paid for one, just kept having to file an RMA) and I'm just tired of it.

I prefer the 12 button layout for the thumb as I use them extensively in a few games I play regularly. if anyone has any suggestions on a good replacement, please let me know

Thanks!

Shooz

I also use nothing but a razer naga, but i only buy them from best buy and i buy the insurance, so that when they break it doesn't cost 100+ dollars for a new one every time.

I also use nothing but a razer naga, but i only buy them from best buy and i buy the insurance, so that when they break it doesn't cost 100+ dollars for a new one every time.
which naga do you use? Im looking on Amazon and there are a ton of variants!

I just bought a G300 myself. A small, but very sleek mouse. For around 25 bucks, you can't go wrong. I should have never gone away from my G500 about 7 years ago.

I just bought a G300 myself. A small, but very sleek mouse. For around 25 bucks, you can't go wrong. I should have never gone away from my G500 about 7 years ago.
Ive got a g500 right now and I love it.

thanks for all the suggestions :D

I'll look into all of them - and I am so addicted to the 12 buttons that i cant play some of my games without it :(

Your best bet would be to visit a local best buy and try all the mice they have, see which one works best.

which naga do you use? Im looking on Amazon and there are a ton of variants!

I rock a Razer Naga Epic Chroma at the moment has wired/wireless options and cycles through colored LEDs like my keyboard and headset do.
Started on a classic model, had the damn thing replaced at least 5 times. The main issue with it is after a while the left click starts to stutter or double click...and it gets annoying as all hell. Every time I filed an RMA, it was still under their 3 year warranty. After the 4th one they gave me an upgrade to the epic chroma model.

right now i have a logitech g300 i love top buttons opposed to thumbs and a back up g300s the new model sitting on the desk in case anything happens to this one. thought they were gonna stop making them but luckily there was a big enough demand they did make another just like it

Back