National Bourbon Day!

AmishBob

Assistant to the Regional Leadership Manager
Admin
Happy National Bourbon day! Any other drinkers of this fine piece of American history and culture?

I won't have time to enjoy some until tonight, but going to enjoy some Knob Creek and maybe try some 1792 Full Proof.

New to whiskey/bourbon? These are my go to daily drinkers:

- Wild Turkey 101. This isn't your cheap garbage college whiskey. This is actually one of the best quality bourbons on the market for the price.
- Evan Williams Bottled in Bond (White Label). This isn't cheap swill either. Another amazing value for the price.
- Jim Beam Black. Not as hot/spicy, but it is the Bourbon that got me hooked.

Next level?
- Try Knob Creek if you like Jim Beam Black or anything in the Beam profile
- Makers 46
- Evan Williams Single Barrel

Have a great day!

Happy National Bourbon day! Any other drinkers of this fine piece of American history and culture?

I won't have time to enjoy some until tonight, but going to enjoy some Knob Creek and maybe try some 1792 Full Proof.

- Wild Turkey 101. This isn't your cheap garbage college whiskey. This is actually one of the best quality bourbons on the market for the price.
- Evan Williams Bottled in Bond (White Label). This isn't cheap swill either. Another amazing value for the price.

Next level?
- Makers 46

Have a great day!
I'm a big fan of Bulliet Rye.

Next level?
- Makers 46

Have a great day!

Figueres Doc Holliday would be a bourbon drinker. Im a fan of the Baysil Haden when im not drinking my fav Johnny Walker. Cheers

Figueres Doc Holliday would be a bourbon drinker. Im a fan of the Baysil Haden when im not drinking my fav Johnny Walker. Cheers

Basil is a great entry/gateway bourbon. However for me it is lacking due to its proof and price point.

Wild Turkey 101 is my go to but I think Buffalo Trace is another quality daily sipper. Tried Makers 46 recently and enjoyed it. My pops put me onto Bird Dog Blackberry whiskey which is surprisingly good. I also tried Lifted Spirits bourbon recently which is a brand new distillery here in KC. Pretty decent flavor, they definitely need to work out the slightly overpowering oak-y tone but otherwise its pretty solid.

Wild Turkey 101 is my go to but I think Buffalo Trace is another quality daily sipper. Tried Makers 46 recently and enjoyed it. My pops put me onto Bird Dog Blackberry whiskey which is surprisingly good. I also tried Lifted Spirits bourbon recently which is a brand new distillery here in KC. Pretty decent flavor, they definitely need to work out the slightly overpowering oak-y tone but otherwise its pretty solid.

Buffalo Trace is excellent at MSRP, but at the $35 plus some places want for it - I don't even bother.

After seeing the incredible Booty Shake gif from Sixer I can no longer think about Bourbon

Buffalo Trace is excellent at MSRP, but at the $35 plus some places want for it - I don't even bother.

Uh yeah I gotta agree with you there, no way I'd pay 35 for a bottle of Buffalo Trace. At my local store it's 24.99, same as Wild Turkey

1592443951982.jpeg

Next level?
- Makers 46

Have a great day!

Back