Na26700000 gunship video

i should make another video. i know im not crazy good at dog fights against top ranks but i make more insane tv shot than that :D

he didnt seem to have much competition in the fights be he did good.

Na26700000 is 15 and started flying seriously about 4 months ago -- check him in another year!.....if you dare (bet we'd whip your butt now, Roth) For sure! LOL Wanna go for it?

Roth just cut out the times you die in dogfights and only show the time you win in them.

[quote1240534599=monkeky12345]
Roth just cut out the times you die in dogfights and only show the time you win in them.
[/quote1240534599]

like the whole video we all just watched?

ha

It's true that everyone makes cut movies of select kills. Wouldn't it be fun to have challenges, in real-life games, where the first 6 minutes of footage is used? The only thing allowed to be cut is inactivity and engagements not involving the two gunships. We can call the movies: Reality 1, Reality 2, etc. with various pilots. The movie determines the "winner" Think it would be fun?

Na is getting harder and harder to shoot down. He is improving every time I go up against him. I think he's learning my tricks. LOL what little tricks I have anyways. I will have to make a video of myself someday to show the difference in a keyboard pilot and a joystick pilot and the advantages of the keyboard pilot. For instance I have seen a number of videos by the top players and their is no way I can rotate as fast as users with a keyboard and mouse. I try never to get into a head on rotating duel with anyone for that reason. I have said it a thousand times I regret learning to fly with a joystick. Great vid Na.

Na doesn't use a mike (don't ask, he CAN'T use a mike) It's a bit of a handicap, but he still does pretty darn good!

I'd love to see a "BOB Gunship video" What amazed me the first time I gunned for Bob:
He seemed to chug along, picking off ground vehicles and individual troops. He was easy to gun for. I figured we would die the first time an enemy gunship found us -- NOT SO! Bob usually comes out on the winning side of the deal! Pretty awesome to experience. Bob has great "map awareness/air sense" -- You can run, but you can't hide!...and he usually sees you coming! I didn't know Bob soloed until I spawned into his gunship one time and most of the TVs were gone! LOL

Na and Daemon Kai are the only pilots I've gunned for who can get more kills than I get. I think it's a mark of a great pilot -- a pilot who routinely gets more kills than his gunner (a good gunner)....but then I haven't gunned for most of the top guns.

i have him trained very well, after all the yelling and cusing at him i think he has it down now. :>

NOSE UP MORE!
STOP HOVERING!
GUNSHIP, GUNSHIP, GUNSHIP!
CAM THAT BAILER!
LIGHT FU@$%@# POLE!
THATS FRIENDLY!
FU@#$&% SHOOOT!

to name a few. hehehe

I think we've all heard some of those once or twice. Some of them I catch myself screaming to this day. Lots of fun yelling commands like those... lol

fast doesnt fly joystick. he got a G9 not too long ago. i learned to fly on a very easy 32 man server. so thats my bad. i made it through gunship ranks fast by TV'ing everything in sight. i didnt start dog fighting until i was 6mo. into TBG.

Hello Roth140. I was actually referring to me using a joystick. I know Fast, Falcon and just about everyone else uses a keyboard/mouse combo. Hell I would even bet I am the only one in the top one hundred that uses a joystick. I was just trying to say that the advantages of the keyboard/mouse combo are there. I wish I had never learned to fly with a joystick as I think it hampers game play considerably. For instance because I use a joystick when I am gunning, on the rare occasion, my missiles tend to spiral toward the target. This has to do with the joystick and the mouse fighting for the same control aspect. My joystick is a cheap Logitech 3D pro and no matter how it is calibrated it drifts one way or another ( I have tried many JS's to remedy this) which causes the missiles to circle down to the target. I miss more than half my tv shots because of it. That is the biggest disadvantage as far as gunning goes. As for piloting there is no adjustment over the control axises. You can adjust sensitivity till your hearts content in the controls section, but it will not affect anything with the joystick. For the veterans and myself if anyone asks me what to use I without a doubt tell them to lean to fly with the keyboard / mouse combo. The advantages far outweigh the disadvantages.

As for Seed yelling at me....yeah I tend to linger to long trying to clear the silo...without a doubt he is there to correct the error of my ways..lol..screaming, but it's effective.

Back