My Mexican Vacation...Parties..Ladies..What a trip

Supra

Great story for you guys. Ive gotten myself into a pretty nice situation, I met these two girls while down in Puerto Vallarta. The black girl (pamela) and an italian, cuban girl (lori). So pamela is 35 but got the body of a 25 year old and looks like shes 28, and lori same thing cept she is 40 but got the body of a swimsuit model and looks no more than 29. These chicks are smoking. I only hooked up with Pamela though, Lori is still married but been separated for the past three years and lives in st. peters burg, fl.
Well now im traveling to Philly with Pam end of august to see my battle buddy Pat from Iraq while in the Marines, hes one of my only friends that's still all there if you know what I mean. Then me and Pam are we are going to go up to new york that week to check it out and stay the waldorf astoria for a night, that should be a blast, just booked my tickets for that.

Lori is already coming to San Diego in July and Im thinking about flying down there sooner cause I can get enough of her. Man this girl can dance too. Pamela lives in Puertto Vallarta now for work so now that just gives me an excuse to go down there as much as possible.

Then I come back to find out that one of my all time best ex's Molly who moved to the cayman islands after she got married is now separated and getting a divorce and she wants me to come down there as soon as possible. She has her own place and wants me to stay there. This is like icing on the cake cause I was so in love with Molly, I think I always loved her and still do. Perfect 10 in every way, shes my age though, no couger.

Here are pics of Molly and Pamela, Ill post one of Lori when I get one. Enjoy!

Attachments

• molly.jpg
    molly.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 199
  • pamela.jpg
    pamela.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 221
Always know where you put your shoes.....you don't want to be running down the street barefoot, an enjoy

Back