Moving to Sacramento

ZaarKahn

Moving to Sacramento June 15th. I'll be offline starting the 14th and having comcast transferred to the new house. Since I've waited to rebuild my rig, I'll be offline probably until the 17th...it also depends on how fast comcast can transfer my account.

Have fun with the new build and good luck on the move! I'll pray to the gods Comcast doesn't fuck your transfer of service over :p

Top, If enlisted men ran comcast it would be a smooth transition but they don't and you may or may not be good to go with a transfer. Good Luck!

Safe travels and don't over do it!

FINALLY! Comcast just installed my internet...was supposed to be installed 4 days ago.
Now to rebuild my computer. But, I'm still unpacking...

Well, I'm back online temporarily. I couldn't take it any longer! So, I shoved the rig under the new desk and connected it up this morning. And yeah, I have a few bumps on my head where the shovel hit, but, heh, it was worth getting back online. We still have a lot to unpack and put away/dump/donate. Moving at 66 years of age sucks... I'll try and get some BF4 in this evening before I forget how to fire a UCAV and be reverted to slut probie....or is it Probie slut?

Top, you must have a steel pot from the old days hanging around to save your noggin ! :)

About dam time you"re showing up. Come UCAV with us. Dave graduated from whore to slut. I think he's 23 rd place or something like that.

Back