Morning Coffee

The P07 look like a g19 but a little fatter on the slide; comes with a de-cocker and parts to convert the de-cocker to a safety instead if you're so inclined, which I'm not.
I've held a P07 and almost bought it just because it's ergonomics are damn near perfect IMO. It's beautiful and it's CZ so it's hard to argue against. I love CZ and I don't think they make a gun you could buy that you would be disappointed with.

That's for damn sure. I really like the trigger on the CZs as well. It doesn't feel mushy, no long creep, and a short reset on SA. The SA really feels like a very good 1911.

Last edited:
If your looking for a pocket gun get a .22LR, number one choice for hitmen believe it or not. At close range it can penetrate a lot of Kevlar vests and the bullet bounces around inside the body. I've never been a fan of the glock models the casings always bounce of my head. My favorites are wheel guns .357 of higher. Pull the hammer back and its a hair trigger, great first shot accuracy.

FFDP? I approve.
Gun? as a Canadian who comes from a family with strict beliefs in the fact that guns are..... A WHOLE LOTTA FUN. I approve.
Coffee I also approve.

I once sent a picture of a coffee lid from Tim Hortons to my friend Chantelle. " I said I like my women like I like my coffee."

She replied "what? Black and bitter?"

I said " No with double D's on top " ( I take my coffee with 2 cream 2 sugar also known as the Double Double, When you order a Double Double they put to capital D's on the lid, so like this DD.)

If your looking for a pocket gun get a .22LR, number one choice for hitmen believe it or not. At close range it can penetrate a lot of Kevlar vests and the bullet bounces around inside the body. I've never been a fan of the glock models the casings always bounce of my head. My favorites are wheel guns .357 of higher. Pull the hammer back and its a hair trigger, great first shot accuracy.

I would never recommend 22lr as a SD caliber. People are taught to shoot center mass in SD situations. 22lr isn't going to stop the threat very quickly and you also have to worry about the issues of feed reliability and round reliability. .380 is the lowest caliber I would be willing to carry for SD. I'm not saying you couldn't kill someone with 22lr, but you would need damn near perfect shot placement which isn't going to happen in a SD situation.

I've never owned a .22LR pistol a few rifles never had any feed reliability with those even with Wal mart special ammo. I think people underestimate the power of a little piece of metal traveling that fast I could be wrong. I don't carry in public to prone to shoot someone while driving, in my house I have an 870 sitting in the closet with bird shot, try to rob my house or break in and I'll shatter your grape.

hk45...next time I win at the black jack tables, I am going to get one of those!

Do you know of a decent compact .45 or 40 s&w that has a normal size or close grip? I have a buddy that has the equipment to reload both of those calibers for a fraction of the cost.

Well here is my daily, Glock 23 Gen 4 in a G-Code INCOG IWB. Loaded with Hornady Critical Duty. +1 for Appendix carry.

This is far and away the best IWB I have owned. Made for many different weapon systems, check it out.

photo1_zpse6ab4656.jpg

Last edited:
Also note to others, by all means use reloads for training/fun, but never carry reloads in a defense/concealed carry role. It is a legal matter which will likely make life very difficult if, for whatever reason, you have to draw your weapon on someone.

Do you know of a decent compact .45 or 40 s&w that has a normal size or close grip? I have a buddy that has the equipment to reload both of those calibers for a fraction of the cost.
Don't limit yourself to a certain caliber because of that. A set of reloading dies for his press is less than $100. You could buy whatever caliber you want, and then buy the dies.

I am a big fan of my P238 also Doc!

p238.jpg

I live in Florida and my daily attire is usually shorts and a T-Shirt. This gun in my pocket holster is the most comfortable carry going hands down for me. No printing, no pinching, and as easy to get to as my wallet. I will probably be giving this one to my GF soon and moving to the new 938.

oh, and appendix carry all the way.
Sent via Tapatalk carrier pigeon

Right up until you get so fat you can't see it or get it out, either gun that is :p

appendix-gone-wrong-1899-full.jpg

Hopefully this ruins someones cup of coffee. Clearly I missed a lot since I stopped checking this thread.

Off topic, but sixer your gif sig has made me realize I will be marrying Michelle Jenneke she just doesnt know it yet.

Throw in that accent with that jiggle and you've got a supreme being AKA sex goddess ;)

Michelle Jenneke-Australian

Edit: Damnit Rain! The vid won't embed, the page keeps changing my link to do media coding that doesn't show up for me WTF?

It's not fixed on my end; I see nothing here-I tried the link, the embed code, and the youtube http address to embed. What's up, is it just my end?

Back