Moonrise is available now for Shattered Horizon

When I get my CPU and RAM stable with the lowest possible voltages, I'll be on it :-D

They are having a free weekend:

Shattered Horizon Moonrise Free Weekend is on!

February 18, 2010, 4:21 pm - Valve - General Announcement

The Moonrise Free Weekend event is on now! Shattered Horizon is available to play for FREE until Sunday at 1:00 PM PST! The game is available at a 50% discount until Monday!

This multiplayer first-person shooter is played entirely in zero gravity. A catastrophic explosion on the Moon has filled near-Earth space with billions of tons of rocky debris. You and your friends will join intense 32 player battles to control hollowed-out asteroids, huge fragments of Moon rock and the ruined remains of the International Space Station.

LMAO it's full of n00bs who die all the time. I was pulling kill streaks of like 20 lulz.

With the new CPU, the framerates are a LOT better, and the game runs a lot smoother. I'm definitely liking it now - and even runs on "definition" everything except "balance" shadow/shaders. Even with 4xAA.

Voice is nice, but sometimes it's laggy unfortunately.

The new levels are fucking sweet.

I was playing 2 days ago and with my computer specs, was enjoying it a fair bit more then I used to. I think I'll jump on sometime today.

With the new CPU, it's smooth as a baby ass at everything "definition" except for shaders "balance" - even at 4xAA (res: 1920x1080, GTX 260 C216).

By the way, have you seen this?:
http://www.shatteredhorizon.com/competition/

Lulz. I might actually get in on it on a couple of them - but since I'm almost the highest ranks (even though they created new ones), it will be VERY hard to get some of these at this point for me.

The prizes are kinda lame/budget, but it's cool nevertheless.

Back