MOH for cheap ($27)

HeatSurge

Medal of Honor (PC, 2010) - eBay (item 320602961610 end time Nov-11-10 20:02:09 PST)

Pretty sure it's good. You can burn the downloaded files from EADM (look through the folders, the DVD is there) to a DVD, or save them to a backup hard drive (like I did) and never have to deal with EADM again after the initial download.

Will post when I get the key and install if it's the same as BC2 (which worked out perfectly).

It's probably a key meant to be distributed in Russia, so I hope it's not region-restricted multiplayer which will blow balls... but I'll risk it.

Sorry never updated this. Got the key, activated in EADM, all good.

You can alternatively download the "Medal.of.Honor.CLONEDVD-AVENGED" release and choose "authenticate by key" when installing for the win. I couldn't extract the installer from the EA downloader, and moreover it installed with no choice to c:\program files\ea\bla bla... which sucked ass.

So I tried the CLONEDVD and it's A-OK. I pronounce these keys from ebay safe to purchase :-D (they go for $25-ish last time I checked).

I'm not even sure why I bought it as I'm basically leaving the day after tomorrow, but whatevz... maybe I'll play someday.

BTW the TBG server is fine, played a bit tonight and looked good...

Yeah, I tried the other modes in other servers. I think I still like combat mission the most. TDM is a chaotic meh usually, and the conquest version isn't much better. The objective raid is basically rush mode from BC2 so yeah... not my favorite to say the least.

Not horrible though.

Only 15 ranks? I thought it was gonna have 50 like COD :-D

Edit: IF YOU DOWNLOAD ANY "CRACKED" VERSIONS, DO NOT INSTALL THE CRACK and it should work. Installing the crack might get you punkbuster kicked, or worse-banned... and you bought a legit key so you shouldn't have to do that shit!

Back