Modern Warfare 2 questions

heres one. Whats up with the decision to alienate the pc gaming community? Without the modders on PC they wouldnt have alot of the content that currently exists. So many mods influence the games evolution. and not to mention advertising. Whats better than having hundreds if not thousands of clans advertise your next game for FREE to all their players. Word of mouth advertising is very strong and with IWnet it has just been demolished.

im sure you can make a question outta that :D

why the hell should i make a gaming rig to play a game which my clan can't even have a dedicated server for?

[quote1255893196=z242pilot]
why the hell should i make a gaming rig to play a game which my clan can't even have a dedicated server for?
[/quote1255893196]

I second that. I was pulling all my resources together for an ARMAII machine but it went to shit becuase of the game itself. I was going to build a monster for CODMW2 but alas, I see no point now if I can't play with you guys. I enjoy gameplay yes but I also enjoy broadcasting my teabags and scrim practice blowjobs on a pilum.

I'm serious though I made jokes.

If I were to build a monster machine, I'd be interested in running Crysis, Stalker: Clear Sky and GTA IV on it... Those are all the titles currently out which rape video cards I think... well maybe World In Conflict and ArmA II too, but I'm not interested in those really...

CoD's always been very lightweight, and I'm sure MW2 will run just as well as Cod4 did...

my amd turion x2 2.0 and 8400gt card would have some difficulty

Back