Metro server Flag A

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeFreeze

Hi i have a doubt about the rules of 90htz bf4 metro server:

Reach 4th floor in A flag buildings, is considered a glitch?

Attachments

• Battlefield 4 9_20_2021 1_22_24 AM1.jpg
    Battlefield 4 9_20_2021 1_22_24 AM1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 214
Its inside the map boundaries, Only requires a little bit of parkour. And even if they get a radio beacon up there. A few well placed grenades or a rocket or two. will take it out.

ok thanks. so its allowed.. just asking to not do a mistake reporting . thank you

Just wanted to chime in a bit about this glitch. The 3rd floor glitch is super easy to get to by jumping around ledges, but 4th and higher actually requires you to use one part of the ledge (destroyed in the screenshot) along with several gadgets: Multiple MAVs, or something else you can climb on. Once you're up you can destroy the ledge and no one else can follow you up. There's also some invisible walls (since this is not an expected area for players to be in) that block weapon damage at certain angles that make it extremely difficult to damage anyone up their as the other end of the floor has a little alcove with a half height wall that shields you from damage. I've tried firing a USAS, other frag weapons, and airburst at multiple angles and could not damage someone while they were in that position mainly due to the invisible walls.

The general population has no clue how to get to 4th floor (though many can get to 3rd glitch), so when players get up there it can change the course of a round (say, if US team were to get up there). It's just a bit on the fence IMO.

I know at one time we did ban for it. It’s been awhile since I’ve played on metro. Maybe @Irishian88J might have some input on this

We did ban for this at one point. But it's been so long since I've seen this done. Lol. Was kinda surprised to see this again. 3rd floor is fine. But the 4th cannot be easily shot into, but firing out is easy.

Just wondering if you guys had chance to talk about this yet. It's been getting abused by 2 players in particular lately "[G24F] MooseKn8ckles" and "[G24F] patton2189". They go up there and destroy the wall to follow them (for this particular glitch) and they deliberately will abuse the invisible walls that allow them to shoot out and us to not shoot in. They then place beacons to allow an entire squad to abuse the position.

Unlike 3rd floor, there is no way to follow them back up there to kill them, and with the invisible walls, even frag rounds and LVGS get bounced away so they are almost impossible to kill. I've succeeded in killing one of them at times, but between other squad members and beacons you can never get them all.

We did ban for this at one point. But it's been so long since I've seen this done. Lol. Was kinda surprised to see this again. 3rd floor is fine. But the 4th cannot be easily shot into, but firing out is easy.
After what Irish has said here. It is fair to say that 4th floor is off limits due to the fact that it can be exploited to shoot through invisible walls one way. Without being able to be shot at the other way. If you see these players doing it. Please get video or picture evidence and report it here on the forums. Thank you.

After what Irish has said here. It is fair to say that 4th floor is off limits due to the fact that it can be exploited to shoot through invisible walls one way. Without being able to be shot at the other way. If you see these players doing it. Please get video or picture evidence and report it here on the forums. Thank you.
First off there is no invisible wall on the 4th floor. Its part of the map that has been made accessible by Dice. I have spawned on someone up there and been killed many times so there is no invincibility granted just by being there.

If you want to talk about something that is basically server cancer its the clear advantage certain players give themselves all over the map that allows them to take much more damage than should be possible and see players anywhere on the map at all times. Specifically the guy that makes the false invisible wall claims or as he is known to most players on the server Haxson. Nobody gives a shit about the 4th floor but Im sure you can easily scan the chat logs and see a constant stream of people who are frustrated with Haxsons play as most believe him to be a cheat. The only reason he makes these false claims is that the 4th floor slightly mitigates his HUGE advantage.

Jackson has told us about it being banned at some point in the past and invisible walls and such. I'm not entirely sure which wall it is (in front the door?) as they seem to have killed players up there.

We use it in case the team gets based raped (common occurrence when certain players are on the same team) as a spawn point in an effort to make things somewhat interesting. I don't think it effort turned the game. Patton does stay up there, if that is the case, as you can kill the beacon (mav, well placed explosive). I can see 4th being a problem if a US team is using while pinning RU in the spawn. If the issue is killing from 4th, fair enough, but using as a way out of a base rape (rarely makes a massive difference) I really don't see the big deal.

And this is now locked.

We will be banning for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back