Maybe this guy needs a ban hammer

urbancamper

there was a person in here tonight that had a very ethnic name.the way he had it with noobs on the back end of it might be offensive to some people. However this is not the reason(though that may be enough) that i think he should be banned. He kept baiting people to say his name and every time they did the person that said it was banned. I know there where 2 that where, perhaps 3. The person I am talking about is in the following screenshot. I'm sure his name will be obvious to you. Perhaps i should mention that father was of this persuasion and i personally found his name to be offensive. Thank you
http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l594/urbancamp3r/BFBC2Game2011-06-2722-41-35-19-1.jpg

he already got one. sense we do not allow racial slurs, we do not allow it in names or squads as it make it hard for people chat.

See I have no problem with Jewish in a name as long as it's valid, and the guy's name was not a real problem but his using it to bait people into a ban was. And yes, he got a hammer from the hammer. It is nice someone paid attention to what he was doing though. Thanks!

Back