Map rotations on BF4

Statistic68

Admin
Admin
So I KNOW there has to be an established answer for this, but I don't know what it is :)

I was having a discussion with the boys this weekend while playing BF4. There is a particular map that everyone said they didn't like that version. So I had to think, why is TBG rotating that one in if it's own members don't like it.

That led to the bigger question, what's the process to petition to have a map added, removed, etc..?

Thanks,
Stat

This is a tough one because it's an all maps server that has vote map option.

A map has to be voted in so this means there is a crowd who do want to see it in the rotation.

Night time Zavod
So let me get wrap my mind around this. That is only avail on all maps (i didn't remember which server we were on, we pop around) and the reason it's in rotation is because a certain number of people continually vote for it? I don't remember so well but if I missed that it was voted on as the next map, then bad on me :)

Are you also saying that the BF2/BF3 server has all avail bf2/3 map in it's rotation? I know the servers are dedicated to map types, like all naval, but I didn't catch that they include everything and there is on selection by the clan of which naval maps, for example.

Back