Map Rotation?

SgtDeadred

Ban Manager
Any chance we can boost the map rotation by adding another map or two on Mixed? No problems with the three we currently run but I would like to see Minsk or Verdun maybe, hell even Tampa.

Anyone else?

Cheers

Many of the pilots hate Minsk and Verdun; Minsk being too small, Verdun being incredibly hard to see at long distances.

Yep, which gives us ground pounders a chance, LOL. I realize the clan was formed on GS tactics but there are many members who enjoy the other game aspects like Tanks, Walkers and ground tactics. Maybe you should invest in the NF hack if you can’t see on Verdun? No different than a So.Cal freeway or valley with all the smog…..LOL

Seriously though, just getting board with the same old maps and though I'd ask for the heck of it. I can’t fathom how one none friendly GS map would hurt anything. I also heard someone else wonder or ask the question on Vent the other day which prompted this post.

I love Minsk and Verdun because they're very underplayed (I'm soooo bored of Suez personally), but we gotta cater to the "popular" maps I guess, because our server's so high profile :(

I'd like to do one of Minsk or Verdun, whichever you choose DeadRed.

Well, it’s not up to me but adding another map to the rotation would be great. I agree that we need to keep to the more popular maps to keep the servers full as well. I see the mixed is right behind the Suez server and mostly populated because of the rotation of maps if you ask me. Changing it up from time to time and throwing in a new map shouldn’t hurt the popularity.

I’m just one of those players who can only play a map for so long then it’s time for a change which may negate my opinion on the subject. Since we already have a Tampa server either of the other two would be fine. The only reason I’d rank Minsk ahead is due to the Verdun bugs that are broadly known for server crashing and Titians blowing up at the beginning of the round.

Of course Suez and Tampa survive well since they seem to be the most popular Titan maps. Sidi would do just fine by itself possibly. A little change shouldn’t hurt and if it does, just change it back. I’ve been playing on the mixed since probably the first of the year and Verdun, Minsk and Tampa have all been a part of the rotation at one time or another. This is a good thing to me and is what my last clan didn’t seem to understand and the server failed eventually.

Cheers

will consider in adding minsk to the rotation.
Again, thanks for the feedback

Maybe "mixed" could become "Gunship Conquest"
and the "Conquest" would be ground play, no gunships?....and there's always Northern Strike to consider.

Guess I need to re-install Battlefield--can't play Shuhia Taiba
Everytime it comes up, I get the can't-play-with-modified-content message

I wonder why -|TBG|- is at the end of every map name instead of the beginning of the server name?

The tags are at the end because we want people to see the server description first, i.e., 24/7 GIBRALTAR or 24/7 MIXED TITANS. The tags aren't that important so we put it at the end ;).

I personally like high armor maps, like tampa, and even some of the smaller ones like minsk But then again I'm also a sucker for city maps with little to no armor forceing more squad play and skill to get anywhere. Why not Keep the 3 in rotation, but add one more and every week change it up? that way the 3 favorites are always running but changing the 4th map every week will add a litlle something different. and can do citymaps and/or whatever gets requested. just my thought.

city maps as in conquest, we have a 24/7 gibraltar.

I do not want to lose mixed titans server purpose. One of the few rotation titan servers (that actually does well). It has built a lot of regulars. Adding another map for a different taste is cool. But i dont think changing the mode will help (Such as titan/conquest), in fact it might kill. I think adding either minsk titan or tampa titan should be fine ;)

Thanks for feedbacks though 069

Is conquest on rotation. It seems like it is always Camp G now.
What happened to shingle and berlin?

Fast I agree keep the titan server running titan maps and conquest running conquest.
I love camp G, I'd like to see Tunis and Cerber added to the rotation, thoes maps always seem to do well.

added minsk and tampa to mixed titan rotation. Hope this can add a variety for you folks

Cheers.

Back