Map rotation for the weekends in BF3 All Maps Server

SAS-22

Hi everyone. I've been playing in the [TBG] | ALL MAPS CONQUEST for a while now, and I really like the fact that you guys add DLC maps even if it's only for the weekends.

The thing is that, as probably many other people, I really like other BF3 DLC maps that are not in the current rotation as the B2K maps, Endgame and Armored kill. So my question (or suggestion) is:
Is it possible to add more DLC maps for the weekend to the rotation? I think that people would like to play Strike at Karkand, Sharqui Peninsula, Wake Island, Operation Riverside, Nebandan Flats, etc

I would like to know what other players and admins think about this, but I've been talking to people on the server and they agree with this idea of adding more DLC maps for the weekends. Still, if people don't like some of those maps, they can decide on the votemap right before the round is over, so there shouldn't be a major problem.

Thanks for you attention, and I will see you on the battlefield!

i like those maps also, maybe there is something @Matt-aka-FAST can do to put em into rotation. thanks for playing on tbg.

Attachments

• space balls.gif
    space balls.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Yes, those maps can be added to the list. Usually I switch from base to base + dlc with a couple of clicks. Its not playing the other b2k maps for example because those are technically conquest assault. I will have to manually create a playlist that I can switch to for the weekends.

Back