Lost my Self Respect.

Joined Teamspeak tonight to get to know the clan. Surprise! Most of TBG plays BF4! So I joined that channel and hearing the chatter made me by this disgusting abortion of a game from EA.

I may be morally bankrupt, but I still love you all.

20% done. See you soon!

Welcome, to a word where playing BF4 triple AAA blockbuster title - is more frustrating than playing an alpha....

I am looking at it this way - Remember when you dated some girl that none of your friends liked? Most of you family didn't like her either, and some of the time you didn't as well. Well, the sex was decent most of the time and you justified staying with her for that reason, despite her numerous, clearly defined faults. It's kind of like that, but without the decent sex.

It would be impossible to describe it any more accurately than Mac just did.

tuna i know that feeling. these guys have to put up when i get on bf4 and start making social commentary on it

I am looking at it this way - Remember when you dated some girl that none of your friends liked? Most of you family didn't like her either, and some of the time you didn't as well. Well, the sex was decent most of the time and you justified staying with her for that reason, despite her numerous, clearly defined faults. It's kind of like that, but without the decent sex.

I joined TBG after breaking up with a girl like that.

I think I will come into your rust Thread and say DayZ is better ... Fucking grow up ..

Back