Looks like my fight is over :( :( :(

Beaver

They won't listen me at all they don't care punk buster is god even without screen shot or any proof of any kind they wrongly punish me.
I don't even know what was the hack which has been detect by PB. They don't wanna tell me the exact date and time so I can't know what kind of behavior could a make that happened. I'm so piss about the only fucking stupid game a play for more than 10 years. Even if my GUID as been stolen they don't want to help me on any way.

I'm sad.

I will try to buy an other game later next month if I have the money for, because it cost me a lot to make the office looking like brand new.

That was a great time guys, take care and I hope to see you on field again.

Beaver

Beaver, I HIGHLY suggest that you examine your hardware too, and try to replace a cheap piece in your rig. Network Card, HD, something. In the days of BF2, I received a GUID ban; I deserved it. I purchased a new copy of the game and then received a Global Hardware Ban. This suck ass.

Every PB game. Every. Single. One. I don't want this to happen to you. Perhaps PB can tell you whether or not you're looking down the barrel of a GHWB before you lay out money for a new copy.

For the record, I don't think they are infallible at all. I'm confident this is a horrible mistake on their part.

Good Luck, brother.

Stupid question, but have you tried bringing this up to EA or Dice, not sure if they can do anything about it.

no only evenbalance can do shit about it and even them, they just don't fucking care

That sucks big time beaver.

I know if they banned me over some bullshit that was not my fault I would be highly pissed.

yea even balance is the ones to talk to about it, they will only overturn a ban if a mass number of people come to appeal. if its only a few then they feel its justified. just to let you know any number of things can trigger a ban from evenbalance. The screen centering tool that puts a red dot in the mid of your screen will trigger a ban, any kind of graphical modifications can trigger a ban really.

I'll open another ticket and I think I will keep opening tickets on the even balance web site until they unbanned me

yea even balance is the ones to talk to about it, they will only overturn a ban if a mass number of people come to appeal. if its only a few then they feel its justified. just to let you know any number of things can trigger a ban from evenbalance. The screen centering tool that puts a red dot in the mid of your screen will trigger a ban, any kind of graphical modifications can trigger a ban really.

Good thing scotch tape & a red sharpie don't trigger a ban--yet.

But I have no modification, not even macro on my mouse. The only thing I see is I had a 28 kill streak by shooting people in a door in metro. I kept firing even if nobody where there.
Even, I don't see how one super good game could put a blame on me like this.
I'll keep asking them to remove that shit.

Back