Looking for people to team with.

Demoth

This server has been, so far, one of the most fun. Always populated and I find some nice loot.

Issue is, I'm always getting blown away by anyone and everyone. I think someone was PBO hacking at one point because I was shot while on a roof, prone, and there were no higher vantage points to hit me, so that was a real bummer.

At any rate, my friends have not purchased this yet for one reason or another (I stress "yet", then shall cave) so I'm just looking for frequent members of this server who might want to team up to explore and possibly get shot together by every paranoid SOB out there.

Hey there. We have a few of us that are really enjoying dayz. Request teamspeak info and hop on.

Hello person! I, too, have been enjoying myself with DayZ. There is a group of us that frequent the servers. If you don't see anyone in one of the TS for a server, go into the User Channels and check Grape's DayZ Cesspool! Usually between 4-8 of us on.

Well, my Steam ID is "Demoth". Just plain Demoth. So if any of you want to shoot me the Teamspeak info I'd be glad to join up with some people.

Currently I'm just crawling around all paranoid ready to shoot the first person / people I run into because everyone I've met has KOS'd me.... which is fine, that's part of the game and why encounters are so intense, but it's getting a tad lonely.

Well, my Steam ID is "Demoth". Just plain Demoth. So if any of you want to shoot me the Teamspeak info I'd be glad to join up with some people.

You haven't gotten the TS info yet? go to the forum labeled Teamspeak info, I think is the title, and ask for the password and say your age and someone should message you the info :)

I don't play well with others, they usually want my precious, my precious AXE.

She be a a eater of souls of weary men who challenge me to mortal combat, many lives she has taken.

Also, my Mosin loud and scary as all hell but extremely inaccurate at range. BEWARE

I don't play well with others, they usually want my precious, my precious AXE.

She be a a eater of souls of weary men who challenge me to mortal combat, many lives she has taken.

Also, my Mosin loud and scary as all hell but extremely inaccurate at range. BEWARE

I found an extremely modded out M4 with all pristine parts and an ACOG. I'm ready to start shooting sucka's in the face.

What I'm prepared for, however, is to either glitch through the floor and get stuck, necessitating me to starve to death, someone with an axe somehow rushing me, knocking me over, stealing my gun and shooting me with it, or someone .pbo hacking and headshotting me through a wall.

Only the axe murderer scenario is the one I can accept. Glitching I can -sorta- accept because it's a beta and they're actively working on it, and people who hack make me want to never play.

I found an extremely modded out M4 with all pristine parts and an ACOG. I'm ready to start shooting sucka's in the face.

What I'm prepared for, however, is to either glitch through the floor and get stuck, necessitating me to starve to death, someone with an axe somehow rushing me, knocking me over, stealing my gun and shooting me with it, or someone .pbo hacking and headshotting me through a wall.

Only the axe murderer scenario is the one I can accept. Glitching I can -sorta- accept because it's a beta and they're actively working on it, and people who hack make me want to never play.

haha you gotta get the teamspeak info. Keep yourself from getting shot or axed a question by one of us.

Back