Looking @ a Corsair Graphite Series case

That fucker's annoying as hell. \
I like this one here: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811854003 Phanteks Enthoo Pro Series
ENTHOO-PRO-2.jpg

Thermaltake Urban T81 Extreme
urban_t81_24.JPG

Love the side panels and space on this one http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811133245

If you had to go with the graphite series tbh not my favorite corsair design but I like the yellow. BUT depending on your colors of the mb, ram and fans it could be beautiful.

I just liked the look of the cases and they seem to have enough room for everything I have and I can run a push/pull for the H100i. The fan controllers on the 780T would get wasted due to my Motherboard being able to control them.

Edit- Should point out that I need a case that can fit a Push/Pull H100i and a E-ATX board. Something of decent quality with built in filters. Price isn't a huge issue, but would like to stay in the $150ish range give/take a little. Less is obviously better, but I doubt I'll find what I want from a $50 case.

Last edited:
I bought a Fractal Design case a few years ago, never looked back. Super quiet and the best build quality I've found.
Small%20(1%20of%2014).jpg

fractal_design_define_r4_08_thumb.jpg

Yea, I would like to find something with room on the top with a removable filter to run the Push/Pull setup.

I bought a Fractal Design case a few years ago, never looked back. Super quiet and the best build quality I've found.
Yeah, they have some very nice cases, just nothing that would fit my 420 radiator :( But I got one for my wife when I built her PC and was very impressed with it; hell I'm still very impressed, it's just a solid construction, great design, and well thought out.

I would go for the case Sixer posted.

I've had a couple of Corsair cases and the build quality has been good, but I got the Phanteks Enthoo Primo a year ago for my current build and the quality and design is so much better and the layout is much more planned out.

Small%20(1%20of%2014).jpg

fractal_design_define_r4_08_thumb.jpg

I have full size version of this case and love it.

Back