LightMyFire521: Hackusations and Trolling

jmac

User Name [SAS]jmac1013

Please fill out as much information as possible.

What is the game server name?**
# # # TBGCLAN.COM - BF3 & BF2 MAPS+OUTBREAK | STATS NO LAG

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield 4

Date/time:** 5/15/16

Would be helpful to indicate the time. ~7:10pm Eastern

Player's name** LightMyFire521
Constantly accuses SAS platoon of hacking in chat. While we haven't seen him for a bit, he's done it the past.
Typically, we'll just ignore him, but today his constant accusations got others involved. I've asked him, before and today, to stop and make a post on trueborngaming.com if he really believes SAS members hack.

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: Sorry, I didn't intend for the video to be so long. However, I wanted TBG to know that it's not just an occasionally thing.

Comments: I don't believe he really thinks we hack, but is trolling us. It's distracting for us and others playing. I was hoping an admin could ask him to stop and/or advise us how to deal with the player.

Note: Rooster40 is a friend and was sarcastically pointing out that our scores don't indicate hacks.

This guy did the same to me in the BF4 Air maps server for 3 rounds long till I left.

Here's a video from Ravic with the same guy calling hacks starting around the 4 minute mark.

Does this guy follow you around or does he just randomly end up in your games?

I've only ever seen him on TBG, but that is where I mostly play. The video from Node is the same guy playing battlefront accusing a youtuber, Ravic, of hacking. He's just a troll who we usually ignore, but this last time was annoying to others.

He's in the server right now. That's the BF2 and BF3 maps plus outbreak.

Thanks snake. He was pretty tame. He made vague references to hacking.

He's at it again tonight. BF3&BF2 server. Around 10:15pm Eastern. Is there anything that can be done?

Check the chat logs. He simmers down when an admin is on. At least he did when Snakebabies came on. It is totally disruptive to the server because it gets the other players riled up.

Oh, and thanks.

Last edited:
Check the chat logs. He simmers down when an admin is on. At least he did when Snakebabies came on. It is totally disruptive to the server because it gets the other players riled up.
Well im gonna see what happens, im in spec. and I did look at the logs.

~Update 1: Saw and read enough, he was warned before. So I kicked him, lets see if he gets the message. Or comes back and smack talks more.

Last edited:
Thank you SgtKokuei.
You're welcome. Its why im here... im just curious what his next move will be. Because it will make the difference between getting banned or not

Im gonna stick around in Spec for maybe a round or two. See if he comes back

Back