Left 4 Dead - Four Pack $150

HeatSurge

Hmm...

I really want this, but I'll have to wait for a couple of weeks to see if I can't find an even better deal.

I was wondering - can we get 4 people (3 others including me) to possibly buy this on TBG here together? It will be $37.5 each.

We'd have to send the money to somebody and paypal takes a % I think (unless somebody still has the "basic" account - I'm not sure if they still do that).... I don't mind sending a check though the mail or something (it won't bounce, I promise).

The other options I'm looking at are buying the "complete valve pack" for $100 and selling extra games on ebay (HL2, HL2 Ep1 HL2 Ep2, CS:S, TF2)... but with the fees it might be even more expensive depending on whether people buy them or not... but it would be nice because my brother wants DOD:S anyway...

I'm also looking at ebay to see if something $30ish will pop-up.

I'd like to wait a couple of weeks overall and see if there are any sales or anything better I can find before christmas... but anyway, in a couple of weeks if the 4 pack is still $150, is anyone up for it? I need 3 other people and we need to figure out a cheap way to send all the $$ to somebody so he can buy it.

Same :( - I can provide some funds if need be though :).

Back