Leaderboards Hacked Again

what they do is they get a server, they somehow get access to the direct files of the server files and do modifications to it. Then they just use the P ID spoofing method while playing in that hacked server with their normal character. What their character registers as points goes to your PID which means your character. I blame the server providers in Europe for not doing a good job at locking EA files. If you haven't noticed its European players doing most of this on their own hacked European server. They should be stripped from licensing ranked servers but you know what EA still needs money from them. Just hope PID crap stops in next patch

couldn't they just track what servers are doing it; follow the money trail

i was playing in a server the other night and i robot was in there telling someone he was responsible for getting balls n someone elses stats reset... didnt say anything to him cuz i cant stand that little bitch... but who knows.. its a start..

chris/swiss

Its sad what people do to the leader boards, makes me wish they would just stop tracking all of this and go back to having no leader boards.

Well my stats are not reset, so WTF world is he living in? If you think it in your head then it must be reality. Some of my stats are reset to what they were but some of the stuff I cannot see to be corrected; i.e. my score p/m is 10.72. The tech looked at my stats and came back...what is wrong? Right then, I realized to myself it will never be fully corrected. Well, I think I'm done with balls2dawall; and on with my new ass kicking solider.

I'd probably do that to if I reached a high level.
I even have some other cool named soldiers.

IKILLYOUMONKEY

SPECIALDOOM

Balls, it seems as though your stats have been finally corrected. Congratulations!!!!

You'll always be "Balls" to me... Even if i'm playing with you in game while you're under your new character - i'll still call you balls in squad chat and vent. Maybe confusing to other players - but fuck em

I tried to limit my action until EA fixed my stats; it has been fun to play with Hardtime...although nobody would join my squd...WTF. I have 3 more unlocks to go.

i think we will all be known by our original/most used names. It's just nostalgia or habit i guess

yup them assholes suck take the fun out of the game

i havent had his woman yet but i had that stuffed animal in your avatar. Yes i used it before the dog did so i am good ;)

I'm glad you got it before the dog did. Poor Pinky's getting the stuffing fucked out of him-literally. I just hope he doesn't use it for a pillow too :doggy

[quote1242773181=MacN8r]
That is why I just play for me, the squad I'm in at the time, and the team I'm playing with. I really loved BF2, but felt that so much shady crap was going on all the time. I know that when I play with TBG or a small number of other groups, problems will be taken care of within their servers. Last night, there was some fucktard emping our own hangar bay, and - POOF! he was kicked. Now that is fast action.
[/quote1242773181]

Amen. Want to know how many times I've checked the leaderboards to see where I am and where other people are? If you guessed never, good job! I could care less. I'm number 1 in my own book :p

Back