L4D RL!!

Dirty-Lex

Admin
Admin
At school we did a haunted house to raise money for a club, we did a L4D/Resident Evil theme,

here are some photos I just stumbled upon that I thought some of our L4D fans might like: :D

Bloody Hand
hand.jpg

Female Zombie
fmalezombie.jpg

Male Zombie shot
otherzombie.jpg

Me trying to rescue a survivor ( who got bitten and I had to stab in the face)
pickup.jpg

whats that around the corner?
wall.jpg

WTF you're the acting first shirt too? ROTC is beyond my understanding.

Also never approach a hostile with your weapon. Give it to your friend back there. From my POW fun at BIAP.

IraqiPic307-1.jpg

That's me in the back swearing up and down that this mother fucker is a diversion and we're all gonna die. (First day outside the wire)

IraqiPic218-1.jpg

Note If this individual is gonna do some shit, we got a 40mm waiting for him.

I think I've seen those pix on your facebook Lex... and I think there's more.

BTW something I'm noticing - nobody on any of the pictures is actually wearing their straps for their rifles properly... aren't you supposed to? :-D

[quote1249659126=Deploymentking]
WTF you're the acting first shirt too? ROTC is beyond my understanding.

Also never approach a hostile with your weapon. Give it to your friend back there. From my POW fun at BIAP.

IraqiPic307-1.jpg

That's me in the back swearing up and down that this mother fucker is a diversion and we're all gonna die. (First day outside the wire)

IraqiPic218-1.jpg

Note If this individual is gonna do some shit, we got a 40mm waiting for him.
[/quote1249659126]

acting first?? HELLLL NO!1 Fuck that gay shit dude LoL, they needed an army guy, so I figured, meh, why not it will be fun, better than doing homework lol.

But yeah dude as far as an EPW search goes, believe me I know the drill lol. I haven't don't one in theater, but they make it as real as it can be when we do FOB OPS, Patrolling shit.

and yeah dude as far as the haji in the road, fuck that shit dude. I would have told him to come to me, and pulled him behind a burm or something, if he could walk, I mean, 1st why was he Alone in the middle of no-where, and 2. where is his transpo?. You did the right thing helping the guy out, but you and your battle should have been behind something, or at least 20m away cause if he had a vest or a nade, all 4 of you would have been smoked. Hes wearing the give-aways of a suicide bomber, all white, alone, in the middle of a Liner danger area, aka MSR, I would have hit him with my COB team, and then if hes a no-go, EPW can work it out.

So nobody answered my question: Why is nobody wearing the strap on their rifle?! Aren't you supposed to have it on at all times? I'm not in the military, but on some movie I saw they were pretty anal about wearing the strap (so that in case you have to hold something or something happens like you fall / are blown back or something you don't lose / drop your weapon)...

Is that not so? Or nobody actually does it once they're out of basic training or smth??

the strap is mainly for carrying only, most of the time you just leave the strap hang (my experience only)

BTW the movie was "Tropa De Elite" (Elite Squad)... lol. I think...

Cool movie. Not teh most amazing, but I enjoyed it.

I'll just have one of those ridiculous autoshotties (the OMFG version that somebody posted a while ago - too lazy to look up)...

[quote1249852165=Dirty-Lex]

acting first?? HELLLL NO!1 Fuck that gay shit dude LoL, they needed an army guy, so I figured, meh, why not it will be fun, better than doing homework lol.

But yeah dude as far as an EPW search goes, believe me I know the drill lol. I haven't don't one in theater, but they make it as real as it can be when we do FOB OPS, Patrolling shit.

and yeah dude as far as the haji in the road, fuck that shit dude. I would have told him to come to me, and pulled him behind a burm or something, if he could walk, I mean, 1st why was he Alone in the middle of no-where, and 2. where is his transpo?. You did the right thing helping the guy out, but you and your battle should have been behind something, or at least 20m away cause if he had a vest or a nade, all 4 of you would have been smoked. Hes wearing the give-aways of a suicide bomber, all white, alone, in the middle of a Liner danger area, aka MSR, I would have hit him with my COB team, and then if hes a no-go, EPW can work it out.
[/quote1249852165]

Good I was hoping you weren't even an interim first shirt. You would have lost massive points. I enjoy EPWs, I always get put on duty with them. It's nice though because stateside they always make me the EPW/POW guy for Field EX which means until someone gives up I sit in my simulated bunker and smoke.

Yeah trust me on the second guy we were real suspicous of him. He said that someone has raped his wife and then shot her. Didn't blame us though which is good. As far as the search went we let lil Mr. FNG/Humanitarian go search him since it was his decision to stop and help him. I took that second pic while our interpreter was talking to him and we had the Ma Deuce on him the whole time. Good ol desert times.

[quote1249920904=HeatSurge]
I'll just have one of those ridiculous autoshotties (the OMFG version that somebody posted a while ago - too lazy to look up)...
[/quote1249920904]

my gun can fire normal rounds, or 20mm HE rounds semi style, the HE can also be set to explode at a certain distance. (PK rocket inspiration i think)

HK also made a prototype shotgun that was semi or full auto and had more range than traditional shotguns because it used a metal case and could hold more charge.

forgot about those explosive shells, alright that shotty can be my secondary

Back