Kicked from Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

espionage09

Hi all,

Just wanting to make sure I am understanding the rules of the server correctly as I was kicked moments ago for something that didn't strike me as breaking the rules.

I was in the heli on Firestorm on the server for the bf2-bf3 maps as I quite often am. I think I rank like top 270 on the server just to give you an idea of how often I visit your server. My gunner and I were killing the opposing teams heli quite often. The match before the opposing heli team was bassimess and kris who went a combined 52-8 and destroyed our armor all game. We decided that we would hop in the air and shut them down the following match. We probably got him 5-6 times straight the moment he would come around Charlie so he resorted to different tactics the second half of the math. The opposing teams helicopter would come out of spawn just far enough to shoot a tv at me then retreat back over his hill inside his base. This happened 5 or 6 times and my gunner and I killed him every time. We would simply fly low, not shooting to stay off of radar and come around through the smoke up the side of his mountain and kill him. He had heatseakers and I use a tow personally, plus my gunner isn't the best at tving so it just worked better to surprise him and attack him from close quarters. I was then kicked after shooting him down in his spawn by Fossilmaker31 at 12:33:32 on 12/5/17 with a stated reason of attacking uncap. When I flew into the spawn and killed the heli I came down on top of two jets that were taking off not to mention a host of infantry running into their tanks. We did not engage these people or the jets as they just spawned and were not the reason I flew behind the mountain. I didn't even engage the anti air who began to shoot at me because I was in his uncap. I simply went to kill the heli who was repeatedly firing tvs and then flying back behind his mountain life after life. I proceeded to fly back towards echo where I had a couple of friendly tanks fighting enemy tanks and was then kicked. I simply do not understand the series of events that unfolded. There was no question in chat as to hey, why are you in spawn. There was no statement or warning saying hey, quit spawn camping. (not that I was actually spawn camping because the enemy heli would take off and immediately shoot tvs out every life.) I'm an aggressive pilot. If I am the US team on Firestorm I will be over bravo, charlie or echo the majority of the match trying to oppress the opposing armor so that we can win the match. If the enemy heli opts to fire out of his uncap over and over again your admins have stated numerous times that he is fair game. It is not longer spawn camping or attacking the uncap. Now that doesn't mean I can attack the heli and shoot every infantry man I pass along the way. But I can, in fact, kill the heli who is trying to kill me, can I not?

Its extremely disheartening that there was nothing but an instant kick by someone who obviously didn't witness the events as they unfolded. They saw my heli over spawn and just assumed I was there to kill everything in site and they proceeded to kick me for it. And that just wasn't the case. Can there please be a little hesitancy and discernment before pulling the trigger and kicking people left and right from your server. . .

@FossilMaker31 can weigh in on this.

I can assure you we aren't 'trigger happy admins'.
So I was trying to join the server this evening as I do most evenings. I tried three times because I kept getting disconnected and couldn't figure out why. Then I see in the red text before it went away that I was banned from the server. . .

May I ask why? Because I disputed being kicked by an admin on your forums I have now been banned? What is going on?. . .

@Iguanidon can weigh in on this more.

Several admins have observed your chat behavior, and we've decided based on multiple observations that you will be on a temporary ban for a month.

Regards,

TBG Management.

So I was trying to join the server this evening as I do most evenings. I tried three times because I kept getting disconnected and couldn't figure out why. Then I see in the red text before it went away that I was banned from the server. . .

May I ask why? Because I disputed being kicked by an admin on your forums I have now been banned? What is going on?. . .
The red message says that I was "warned multiple times and have been banned for a month".. At least I think thats what the last bit of the message says. I can't get it to stay up long enough to read the entire message.. There should be chat logs around the time that I was kicked. There were no warnings passed out as stated in my previous post. . .

@Iguanidon can weigh in on this more.

Several admins have observed your chat behavior, and we've decided based on multiple observations that you will be on a temporary ban for a month.

Regards,

TBG Management.
My apologies, I was replying during your reply.

May I ask what is indecent about my chat behavior?..

I would love some feedback. . .

I will assume altered will revert back to a dispute nearly a week ago where he admin killed me and I questioned him in chat. It was a situation similar to the heli where I chased an anti air up the hill on caspian with a tank because he was sitting at the spawn line raping our air. After killing the anti air a tank then came over the same hill chasing me down and I engaged the tank as well. Where I messed up was when a ground soldier (altered) came running from the same direction as where the tank came from and I killed him. He didn't actually shoot at me like the tank did but I assumed he was with the tank about to pull out an rpg to take me down despite him insisting otherwise. But despite a lengthy conversation in chat where I never cursed at the admin or mocked the admin or disrespected the admin in any why, why would this be cause for a ban? I merely disagreed with his choice to admin kill me in game. And we debated it for a few minutes then we went on our merry way never to dispute again. I still do not understand the rationalization of a ban in this situation. . . And this was nearly a week ago at that.

I killed him (after donut64 warned him) for attacking the uncap on caspian border, he was in a tank on the edge of the uncap waiting for guys to run out. He claimed he had chased and killed the AA in there (donut64 was in it) but had no explanation for killing guys running out. After I killed you, all you did is complain the remainder of the match, but never had an answer for killing guys running out of the uncap, that weren't shooting at him.

On the night he was kicked, his team had all the flags, and his chopper was in the uncap many times shooting, with no apparent attack chopper in sight.

Multiple admins have witnessed, warned and provided feedback of your actions. It has been decided that a ban be placed on you for continued violation of our rules. We deemed it unnecessary to issue a permanent ban at this time. You'll be able to play on this server in 1 month. However, I will warn you. Violate this rule once the 1 month is up and the ban will be re-instated permanently. Next time I would heed the warnings and follow the rules instead of arguing or continuing to violate the rule.

Ban will expire ~3/6/17.

Have a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back