Kicked for no ping issue.

HunterAce

I got kicked once for having no ping and I didnt really want to push it by rejoining. My ping shows in battlelog/launcher (20-24ms) but not while in game.

I have been trying to fix this issue but I dont think its possible for me right now as I dont have access to any router settings.

I would greatly appreciate getting a pass on this if possible and would be willing to give any proof of anything if needed, just wanna play.

I also have the same problems. Mobile app development mlsdev.com/services/web-development enables organizations to gain a competitive advantage over their counterparts. In this regard, it provides a unique and convenient online presence for its customers, further strengthening the company's brand value and delivering a personalized user experience. Today, most of the large enterprises are making use of this technology to stay ahead of the competition and emerge as a leader in their respective industries. To meet the expectations of the end users, the professionals hired for mobile app development process should possess the expertise and technical skills required to create a successful app that fulfills the purpose. The app development process includes various stages like:

Last edited:
its auto admin for ping kick, also vpn or playing on a college/schools net doesn't work either.

@HunterAce I would work on getting your router settings fixed. Your ISP doesn't hide ping and we have plenty of people that play on one r servers with the same ISP.

@ericmiles you are connecting from Peru, yours is definitely a ping issue.

Back