[BF4] Keep getting kicked for punkbuster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fofo

Hey!

Me and my friends used to only play on the all maps TBG server for bf4 a while ago when randomly one day everytime i join the server i can play for 30 seconds and then punkbuster or what ever its called XD kicks me. At first i thought my game was glitched cause i thought that was anti cheat and i dont cheat. so I uninstalled bf and uninstalled punkbuster and tried all this troubleshooting and nothing. so i just stopped playing bf4 all together. And a couple weeks ago i joined another server and it worked just fine. So i thought my game was fixed. so today we tried rejoining the TBG server and the same thing happened kicks me after like 30 seconds. So i realized that my game works fine on other servers but not this one. Anyone know what my cause that? was i banned from the server for doing something? or is it just glitched for some reason. Just really want to play an active all maps non hardcore server XD.
Thanks for any help in advance!

Actually, don't bother with the appeal. "97_FoFo_97" Banning for Racial Slur!! can i say nig 3/9/2019 6:58:15 PM" If you make a slur on our other servers, you will be banned across all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back