Keep Being Kicked for 'BYE'

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourseIf.

TBG Administrators:

I frequent the TBG servers quite often, and recently, I believe 2 days ago, one of your admins, killingseed, began kicking me and giving on the reason 'BYE.'

He will not respond to my questions as to why he's kicking me, and he's done it about 6 times in the last 2 days. (Twice in the last 30 minutes) He just kicked me literally 30 seconds ago with the reason 'FIND ANOTHER SERVER.'

If someone could either let me know WHY he keeps kicking me, or talk to him about it, I'd very much appreciate it.

Thank you for posting. This situation will be discussed and a resolution will be reached. Please be patient it may take a little time for everyone involved to respond.

I just got through playing a round with you and you were on the EU side flying and destroying everything in sight. Funny though when the game was over you wouldn't spawn on the PAC side. That lasted about 15 mins and I guess you finally gave up and left because you never got the opportunity. Trust me I was watchiing. It really appeared you were waiting patiently to get the opportunity to switch teams. I wonder if that could be the problem? If you can't play on both sides you might find 'yourself' getting kicked quite often. Just sayin'

Duke i played on his team (both sides) for 4-5 games. While this may have happend in the past it was not the case tonight.
Also he came to help me even the teams when they were totally lopsided. along with 4 other non tbg members.

Duke i played on his team (both sides) for 4-5 games. While this may have happend in the past it was not the case tonight.

Right O. How did you guys not win any with both you guys flying?

yeah i was suprised we couldnt pull out a win. I guess 2 people dont make a team.

yeah i was suprised we couldnt pull out a win. I guess 2 people dont make a team.

Isn't that the truth! The other night we had 5 members and one frequent player on a team and lost several in a row. I guess all of our awesomeness was offset by the retardation of the remainder of our team.

? If you can't play on both sides you might find 'yourself' getting kicked quite often. Just sayin'

Need I say more. From the time this person was hanging out on Bob's teamspeak he has given me crap. He wont play both sides of the field with me. With me its always talon and leave, and this goes back a while. I am not here to play your game with just one side. He might fly both sides with others from time to time but I have never seen it. So end of story, I think you need to find another server.

last 2 days i played with yourself, hell of a gunner and he played both sides...but i just got back so cant chime in on what has happened with others.

Seed, all the times I have played with him he has always played on BOTH teams...

I'm actually with seed, on this one. before yourself brought this issue to forums he would almost always, and without fail only play on the EU side. If has changed, then awesome.

About a year ago, I did fly almost exclusively the Talon, but since then, I was able to take some lessons from a couple good pilots and actually PREFER the Doragon. (- the fact that the shield can't block anything if you're moving...)

Quote from DUKE: "Funny though when the game was over you wouldn't spawn on the PAC side. That lasted about 15 mins and I guess you finally gave up and left because you never got the opportunity. Trust me I was watchiing. It really appeared you were waiting patiently to get the opportunity to switch teams. I wonder if that could be the problem? If you can't play on both sides you might find 'yourself' getting kicked quite often. Just sayin'"

That would look very suspicious, I agree. If this was around 2:00am EST, I left because I had a statistics test earlier this morning and needed to sleep. I'll make note in the future to stay for final PAC round. I had been on for about 3 hours though, as Rayzor said, so I'd been on both teams several times.

Why we couldn't win: Rayzor was spending half his time trying to admin the server. There were so many players not following rules that he was always warning someone of something. And our players had our UCB locked down. No enemy was ever going to cap it with that many friendlies sitting in it...

Killing Seed: I played both sides with you, Sgt.SID, and Bob all the time! But then something happened and you both decided to never speak to me again. I'm still trying to figure out why!

FreedomFries: Yes, it's changed. =)

I hope we can find common ground here and the err of old ways can be put aside for the betterment of our community. If the problem was only playing on EU then I hope this problem is solved now that it has been addressed. If there are other issues that someone needs to bring up now is the time for such. I believe that this will not be a reoccurring problem and perhaps we can enjoy a game with no hassles.
Until then see you on the field.

I do believe he has changed. All though I'm not the best pilot in the world, I did have the opportunity to fly against him yesterday in the Talon. From my game time vs Yourself. he has played both teams and is pretty good at reporting players that break rules.

Well, let's see. Killingseed just kicked me off PAC, giving the reason "I DON'T CARE."

Several other TBG admins were on at that time as well. I believe DUKE, Bob, GrimReaper were all in the server. I was flying with Catch-A-Tiger and he was gunning for me.

This was at about 9:00pm EST.

I don't know why a select few have a problem with you, but I suggest you guys work it out in a timely fashion cause I see a problem arising in our midst.

Really, back for some more whining. here let me make a call for you.

yep its on the way

here it is. also if you find your PayPal address I'll gladly send you 50 cents, as it doesn't cost a quarter anymore,
and you can call someone that might care.

wambulance5fw.jpg

TBG is a professional clan. Is a little maturity too much to ask?

I wouldn't be complaining if there was a legitimate, rule-based reason for the kick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back