Karkand Server Connection Issues

shockwave

I was just on the Karkand server and noticed it was only half full which I thought was strange but after about a minute I figured out why. The server seems to be having some type of network issue that is causing extended periods of lag some long enough that the auto admin program is kicking players.

In the short time I got 3- "Connection Problem" messages but I was never actually kicked. I also noticed several other players complaining about the same thing so I asked them what was going on and they confirmed the problem was with the server or network and not my local service.

I thought I would pass this on to you guys incase you want to contact your provider to see if they are aware of any network issue on their backbone or with the server itself.

We haven't restarted the server in over a week. This could be a contributing factor.

We haven't restarted the server in over a week. This could be a contributing factor.

Yea that may be the problem I noticed in the chat box that Helel_666 is reporting the same problem on the BF2 All Maps Server

Read my chatbox post :).

I see your goinjg to reboot it a 4am. That makes sense, probably not that many people on the other server not experiencing the problem that are going to be affecdted by the reboot.

Back