KanadeTachibana0 introducion

kanadetachibana0

hey i been reading alot on battlelog forums about your servers and admins about ban or etcs. i have no problem against your servers to be my honest comment :). i play on your server once a while sometime metro or normal, i know all of us are waiting for new dlc which armored kill i think yall are going to use one of your server with AK i am gald to play there.

short info about me, i am a girl from colorado and play bf3 once a while, i am super super friendly upon people,console etcs. one dislike is backstabbers

Welcome to the website. Glad you like the servers. What is your opinion of the Battlelog forums? IMO they are a far cry from the old EA UK Forums for Battlefield.

Welcome to the website. Glad you like the servers. What is your opinion of the Battlelog forums? IMO they are a far cry from the old EA UK Forums for Battlefield.
mostly about Bad admin aganist your server.(Other people not me) i remember in my history i saw a server went unpopluar when admin went power hungry and server stay unpopular since then

they are trollers, most of them don't want their issue resolved. A couple days ago one complained because he was banned for "hacking" apparently when he was really banned for a false positive. I guess he felt the need to be an idiot. No ban appeal just straight to BL forums.

Anyway welcome to the website. Glad you like the servers.

We have our friends and enemies just like others, but I feel the level of maturity on the BL forums is seriously degraded from what they could be. Anyways welcome to the website. If your over 18 request the TS info and play a game or two with us. See you on the field.

Finally someone who lols at the bans stops by at the forums! Welcome to the site, see you in combat!

hey i been reading alot on battlelog forums about your servers and admins about ban or etcs. i have no problem against your servers to be my honest comment :). i play on your server once a while sometime metro or normal, i know all of us are waiting for new dlc which armored kill i think yall are going to use one of your server with AK i am gald to play there.

short info about me, i am a girl from colorado and play bf3 once a while, i am super super friendly upon people,console etcs. one dislike is backstabbers

Backstabbing is a valid tactic in BF :D

they are trollers, most of them don't want their issue resolved. A couple days ago one complained because he was banned for "hacking" apparently when he was really banned for a false positive. I guess he felt the need to be an idiot. No ban appeal just straight to BL forums.

Anyway welcome to the website. Glad you like the servers.

i have to agreed with you, most of the troll come from call of duty and they dont see it that way. but Battlelog is full of troll and doesn't care about lifes or anythings

and thanks for welcome to on the thread i alway favorite all of your server

oh x=FAST=X i am in love with your avatar :p

raving rabbids are awesome aren't they? Which i could be like them. ;)

raving rabbids are awesome aren't they? Which i could be like them. ;)

well if i was imaageing you

you would be the one the left and the person on the right are the people got banned from your server

and you are saying "Hey you are hacking and being racist on the server bye then fight and fight* and other one saying i didn't not hack etc :)

Back