Just curious

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstevens24

Let first say that I love your servers. And I am very thankful you guys use your own money to keep them up.

But is this how you enforce your rules?

I got rdxed hoped right in front of a tbg guy, i mean personally idc if there is a rule for or against, but at least be consistent? I dunno...

pic14.jpg

pic13.jpg

First dont try to post shit out of context and not include what you had said.
That comment was Said after you accused "TBG" of only kicking people on the other team or insinuatited that we only kick when it benefits us and truthfully I didnt see you get demo hopped so i cannot kick someone for something i didnt see. The comment i made was because I am tired of listening to you guys make false accusations. Attacking us as admins when we work our asses off admining only to hear people like you Disrespect us and make a Blatant comment such as "I see TBG only kicks when its not on their team" or something to that effect so if you dont like being ripped into then dont say stupid shit to people who have high integrity and a low tolerence for bullshit.

First dont try to post shit out of context and not include what you had said.
That comment was Said after you accused "TBG" of only kicking people on the other team or insinuatited that we only kick when it benefits us and truthfully I didnt see you get demo hopped so i cannot kick someone for something i didnt see. The comment i made was because I am tired of listening to you guys make false accusations. Attacking us as admins when we work our asses off admining only to hear people like you Disrespect us and make a Blatant comment such as "I see TBG only kicks when its not on their team" or something to that effect so if you dont like being ripped into then dont say stupid shit to people who have high integrity and a low tolerence for bullshit.

Look at my rank, i have been playing for a LONG time.

Also look at the SS, i was clearly rdx hoped, and it was right in front of your face so dont lie.

And yeah, I didnt post it out of context, I SS it. So in short, it isnt BS, its BS that you dont follow your own rules.

also dude the first photo shows that you were killed by rdx, not that your were rdx hopped, please bring real proof. and actually, next time you want to come in here and accuse one of our members of shenanigans you had better have some good fucking proof. typically going to a group of people and calling out one of them without any proof is a bad idea, might try a little respect.

Listen..... first off Dont ever think you have the right to call me a Liar. I did not see it happen. Even if i was right by you, I was in combat. Also why would you come try to start shit??? Do you want to be introduced to The Sleeping Bear? I'm not a bad guy nor am I unjust until I get falsely accused of admin abuse. Which you have done. You should have said "that guy demo hopped me can you watch for him?" I would have happily checked it out or watched him for you. Yet you didnt you just accused me of being a liar for not seeing you die. If you persist with this you will not like the outcome. I dont like to repeat myself asshole and I would not lie, if you cannot control your rage then perhaps you should go seek some anger management.
Maybe this will help you....<cite>www.[B]anger[/B]mgmt.com

If not you can Poke the Sleeping Bear if you like. Just a warning though you wont like the results.
</cite>

The only thing I see you got an rdx death. I see rayzor being killed before you were so he couldn't see the person who "rdx hopped" you, he was wounded (15 seconds till death) and farstar grabbing your tags.

Admins are people who are playing at the same time. They aren't robots and detect shit just like. And we are not going to see everything specially when you don't know their circumstance (like i mentioned in my first sentence). Lots of people claim rdx hop when it could just been a plain rdx kill. We dont know. We need to actually see that to warrant a kick. Saying you must of seen or heard the blast radius is just retarded. So I suggest stop acting foolishly.

Next time, provide video proof, youtube or xfire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpDcqXMD2dw&feature=player_embedded

Listen..... first off Dont ever think you have the right to call me a Liar. I did not see it happen. Even if i was right by you, I was in combat. Also why would you come try to start shit??? Do you want to be introduced to The Sleeping Bear? I'm not a bad guy nor am I unjust until I get falsely accused of admin abuse. Which you have done. You should have said "that guy demo hopped me can you watch for him?" I would have happily checked it out or watched him for you. Yet you didnt you just accused me of being a liar for not seeing you die. If you persist with this you will not like the outcome. I dont like to repeat myself asshole and I would not lie, if you cannot control your rage then perhaps you should go seek some anger management.
Maybe this will help you....<cite>www.[B]anger[/B]mgmt.com

If not you can Poke the Sleeping Bear if you like. Just a warning though you wont like the results.
</cite>

Lol look at the log.

First it states that I killed you with a voss.

Then it states I was killed by rdx almost right after.

This makes me assume that you saw it, or at least heard the blast.

Also the same kid who rdxed me, is still on line, rdx hoping at this very moment.

I said on server chat 5-6 times and asked about it, and got nothing.

Also the only person who is raging here, is you. Do you see me swearing and threatening people with banning unless they keep quiet? Im perfectly fine tyvm.

And also I did say, lol rdx hopin eh? as you can clearly see.

I then waited 5 mins, and you said nothing at all. This lead me to believe that you didnt care.

All Im doing atm is trying to find out why something didnt happen, and all you can do is say shut up and dont talk about it or ill ban you. Does that seem fair to anyone else here?

How is anything im doing harming anyone? Its not like im trolling your server, or that after you said what you did I kept raving about it. Im just trying to find out an answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back