Just a idea maybe?

FuZiioN

Hey guys anyone ever thought about actually gettign a website like completely done for us since we actually are a active clan, and were starting to get into gaming with bigger games coming up like BF3? Let alone all the games we play now. I know some pretty good GFX designers that I could probably get a deal for a custom template unless we know someone who does it. I may be out of the option but just a thrower out there to see what happens. Let me know what you think I can get ahold of them. Heres some work.

^^ actually used to be my old Xbox clan back in the day untill we split apart.

Like I said nothing big just something I may through out there like Rain did.

I like what we currently have but it needs a fixing is all it needs.

changing an entire web site like this one isn't a question of hours days or weeks, it takes months to begin to work like it should. I think this web site looks great, we could change few things but in general it's a nice web site!

Our website is fine as is. We will be upgrading it to VB 4.1 to be even more expansive in the future.

We are going through a forum update thats major that can if we elect bring a major cms change with it which either way will require new skinning. We dont do anything that requires content generated outside of that atmosphere at the moment. Nor do i think we coordinate on a level to bring something outside of what we do as a community already at the moment. Anything designed today will have to be redesigned after the forukm update especially if the new vb cms comes into play.

Our website is fine as is. We will be upgrading it to VB 4.1 to be even more expansive in the future.
The way you say it is like it totally doesn't need any improvement or changes...
I believe that if someone has a good idea, we can discuss about it.
But if you say Soulzz.

HAve you seen others? thay all sux and are hard to nav in. I like the formate we have and it works.

We started off with CMS like that in our early days.
those sites are really designed for small groups. It may look high tech but they are all free and lack of plugins such as ban appeals, applications etc... Vbulletin is most advanced and secure CMS out there that you can pretty much do so much with (reason why it costs 300 $). All large communities usually go with Vbulletin or IPboards.

Also you would need to convert all user accounts, forums posts everything to a free content management system? Its like going from new technology to old technology. Not sure even if that is possible. If it is will take time and lots of money for someone to do this. And really we got some important posts here.

Sites are not necessary meant to be all for looks or appealing to everyone, but do its job. And I think we got both. As soulzz said we will upgrading to 4.1 but in my opinion anything but VB is not worth it. And the reason we are upgrading is because lack of support for version 3.8 and more features available with the newer ones.

In any case, I appreciate the input Fuziion!

We started off with CMS like that in our early days.
those sites are really designed for small groups. It may look high tech but they are all free and lack of plugins such as ban appeals, applications etc... Vbulletin is most advanced and secure CMS out there that you can pretty much do so much with (reason why it costs 300 $). All large communities usually go with Vbulletin or IPboards.

Also you would need to convert all user accounts, forums posts everything to a free content management system? Its like going from new technology to old technology. Not sure even if that is possible. If it is will take time and lots of money for someone to do this. And really we got some important posts here.

Sites are not necessary meant to be all for looks or appealing to everyone, but do its job. And I think we got both. As soulzz said we will upgrading to 4.1 but in my opinion anything but VB is not worth it. And the reason we are upgrading is because lack of support for version 3.8 and more features available with the newer ones.

In any case, I appreciate the input Fuziion!

Exactly Fast. Fuziion its all good trying to move some ideas forward but this site is done and gone just ignore it. Any effort wasted on the current site especially anything that integrates into vB 3.x will be waste and or incompatible with whats going to be done in 4.x.

With the vB4 Publishing Suite we will have a platform to build a comprehensive website regardless of the forum side. Plus allow as much or as little forum / user system integration as we like. While it has its limitations on its end its open enough to allow us to do whatever it is we want.

The forum change over to 4.1 isnt a long ordeal though skinning it can take a minute. The change in CMS and finding and testing the plugins as well as native features will take time before we would be ready to move forward.

But with that said, hell no to ugly, cluttered, unusable bullshit gaming sites. Hells yes to our future site. I personally can t offer any guidance but I am sure your input is gonna be valuable Fuziion. I am more of a please dont fuck it up whatever else is cool kinda guy.

I think we should change the background color for pink.
No seriously, since I cant donate because I'm not working anymore, with the money I would given I will hire a friend of mine to create a or few new tbg logo design. He does it for living so he is so good at it.
And then, I will maybe able to begin to print our t-shirt.
By the way I am only printing on light color now I need money to buy more equipement so I need a job. And a regular girlfriend instead of all those beautiful whore girls.
;B

I love the layout of tbg, no changes necessary. Maybe and addition forum dedicated to Soulzz and Fast sisters, but thats about it:)

I love the layout of tbg, no changes necessary. Maybe and addition forum dedicated to Soulzz and Fast sisters, but thats about it:)

Too bad lol vB 4 will destroy your precious.

Oh actually one suggestion. Default vB 4 leaves out the usercp button. Make sure we put that into the skin or something instead of some retarted lets hide it over here drop down.

Too bad lol vB 4 will destroy your precious.

Oh actually one suggestion. Default vB 4 leaves out the usercp button. Make sure we put that into the skin or something instead of some retarted lets hide it over here drop down.

Don't you dare touch my precious with that hokus pokus nonsense or I'll bitch slap your ass:)

Just throwing it out there, Im not saying those specifically just was and idea to have it customized to our appearance, thats all

Back